Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Thanks! Doesnt make much sense, since we have the side goals..and would think we could keep adventuring too...oh well...will not make same mistake tomorrow...thanks again!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks. I did read it somewhere to get more you needed to do the adventure. Must be really, really rare...lol
    I'm wondering about this myself. I've just started Ch.3 Goal 4 and both the goal itself to tend the Saplings 10 times claims 'Find More by searching the Candy Forest' and the back of the Lollipop Sapling card in the market claims they are 'Found by traveling to the Candy Forest' but I've not seen any posts claiming to have received this item. More worrying to me is that the Chocolate Rock has the crate icon to show we can earn the item via the Adventure but the icon is absent on the Lollipop Sapling.

Perhaps I'm just feeling paranoid due to the issues faced at the start of this event (and every other SB event), but I'm seriously thinking that perhaps they didn't turn on the Lollipop Saplings as a drop from the Adventure as they meant to.

I had originally planned to do as many adventures as possible to get more items (usually the key to getting ahead in the Storybook Events) but I'm not going to waste another Pink Sugar until I've seen some definitive proof that the Sapling is indeed a possible drop.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-09-19 at 05:21 PM.

I upgraded my sweat shop to level 3 and now my sweets adventure is gone and no more rams are spawning. I did not think this would happen. I think the best move is not to upgrade the sweet shop until just before the next chapter opens.

I have five saplings, from adventures...then the adventure disappeared...☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Weird in 3 day....When I had to complete adventure I didn't. I was actually fishing for Glimmermouth for 4 hours...but the goal for Candy adventure completed itself and I got 2 lollipopp saplings.
    I went on one adventure then came here and read all the people saying any collection from a craft shop will finish that goal. So I crafted two flours and my goal completed too. I don't know if I got the candy tree saplings from the adventure or from completing the goal however.

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I upgraded my sweat shop to level 3 and now my sweets adventure is gone and no more rams are spawning. I did not think this would happen. I think the best move is not to upgrade the sweet shop until just before the next chapter opens.
    Storybook goals work this way. Before you complete the last goal, collect as many items as you can or work on whatever was going on in that chapter like spawns.
    I never complete the last goal of a chapter until the end of the day or even the first thing the next day before opening the next chapter.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I went on one adventure then came here and read all the people saying any collection from a craft shop will finish that goal. So I crafted two flours and my goal completed too. I don't know if I got the candy tree saplings from the adventure or from completing the goal however.
    You got them for completing the goal I got 2 saplings (for completing the goal) and I have not yet been on ANY adventures at all!

I have completed the whole of chapter 3 without going on any adventures. I accidentally started a 22hr adventure first thing in the morning (I should not play when I am still half asleep!) so could not do the storybook adventures today, but have completed the whole of chapter 3 (using the crafting glitch). Going to sleep now and by the time I wake up the 22hr adventure will have finished and chapter 4 will have started

Rhino Keeper
    I got a lollipop tree from the adventure. After I got to the part with the cotton candy shrubs I got a cotton candy shrub from the adventure.

Executive Chef
    So is the only way to have more than 2 saplings is to get one from an adventure or spend 50 gems in the market?
    I feel like I'm missing something here.
    I'm still on Chapter 3.
    Keep Chapter 3 open for as long as possible to collect from the saplings.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-09-19 at 10:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    The Gum Drop Shrub in the later chapters seems to drop either 1, 2, or 3 Gum Drops every collection. The collection time is 4 hours.