Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Top of the Hearts - 2019 Feb 5 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Don't they realise that that 2x1 appliances are too big and take much space and ugly lol. They annoy me
    I agree with you. They take too much space. I think sometimes it's annoying I have to store ovens because 2x1 appliances won't fit in the place I have for ovens but maybe that's just me

Rhino Keeper
    Is it me or does this look a bit weird?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-02-11-03-53-44.png 
Views:	132 
Size:	523.8 KB 
ID:	49950

Fashion Designer
    I like the song titles and jokes. Recipes so far are decent. Pretty good goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Is it me or does this look a bit weird?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-02-11-03-53-44.png 
Views:	132 
Size:	523.8 KB 
ID:	49950
    Yes, it does indeed look weird. I moved my Hi-Fi appliances around my board and they sit fine in every other configuration except if they're facing left and overlapping one square on the left-side.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed the Romeo & Juliet is taller than the bakery wall? I don’t have mine next to a wall but noticed it while visiting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Don't they realise that that 2x1 appliances are too big and take much space and ugly lol. They annoy me
    Me too!! And I may have jinxed things, recently I was thinking that it'd been some while since they'd released any of those behemoth appliances and this is the result. Sorry everyone!

This morning I realized what was bothering me about the food on my counters. Too many counters full of what look like pieces of firewood so after consolidating counters, I had to move them around so the loaves of bread aren't right next to each other. They don't display well. At all.

Why not mix it up a little and display it cut, maybe a few slices there, knife along plate edge? Or cut in half, the two halves set adjacent with cut side visible, maybe cinnamon swirl? Pretty serving dishes would be inspirational!

I would love to see what other players might suggest to add life to boring-looking counters. No matter how cute or pretty some of the counters may be, the only part that shows is the top.

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that you are always missing a part to get the parts for the oven? So annoying, you get everything except that one item. It makes it harder to build these appliances. The parts need to drop more often.
    I am so frustrated with this!!!! I have 70 parts each for 3 of the pieces but 0 for the one piece I need. And it never comes up. Is no one experiencing the same thing??? I've been playing for 9 years...this new goal structure is challenging enough but when you can't even obtain the collectibles to buy the parts....that's just mean. TL, I've been loyal for so many years, even though all the transitions....but you are really testing my patience with holding one collectible back.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_rules View Post
    I am so frustrated with this!!!! I have 70 parts each for 3 of the pieces but 0 for the one piece I need. And it never comes up. Is no one experiencing the same thing??? I've been playing for 9 years...this new goal structure is challenging enough but when you can't even obtain the collectibles to buy the parts....that's just mean. TL, I've been loyal for so many years, even though all the transitions....but you are really testing my patience with holding one collectible back.

That seems weird. I have a fairly even amount of each collectible. This seems like a basic question so sorry if it seems insulting , but are u still cooking the first two recipes on the first appliance released? It seems to me that you get a better assortment of collectibles if you cook that first recipe. The second appliances seem to drop the same collectibles over and over no matter what recipe. So for example this goal I have been cooking that 2 hour heart tart as often as I can because it is the best shot at the collectible I need.

If you are doing that it seems like a bug and I hope u can get it sorted out!

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack offer:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012271.JPG 
Views:	1845 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	50060

The Valentine Shelf was originally released on February 01, 2013 as a Market Purchase for 18 gems.

It's also currently available in the V-Day Sale for 13 Gems so.....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast