Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
Really wish this weren't the case. I kinda liked the idea of punny recipes - whyyyy oh why are they in sheet pans

(Minor input: it's less about the code and more about the art asset. The code usually points to an image to be displayed, so the asset it was referencing would need to be swapped out. In other words, we'd need different artwork altogether in lieu of the sheet pans - which might be a more difficult change to implement).

In any case, forwarded the feedback over. Fingers and toes crossed we get nicer presentation in goals to come
Thanks for sending it up the line and for the quick explanation on the languages used in game coding. Since I'm not a professional I usually just use the phrase 'code' or 'coding' to mean any input provided via an s8 employee to add things to the game. I'm sure I sound like a moron to anyone that knows the difference, lol. I'll try to remember the difference for future referencing.

As for the trays: When these little things are ignored in the game, it feels as though the creators aren't taking any pride in their work and makes me wonder why I care about their game more than they do, lol. Hopefully they'll have received enough complaints to stop this practice in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
I'm sure happy to see that the 2 parts required for each appliance, well the 1st one anyway, are next to each other. Should cut down on sending/receiving unintended parts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img1549442506140.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	49787
You'll be happy to know that it is now common practice for all 4 of the 15 Day Goal parts to be added to the front of our gifting lists on both iOS and Android.