Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Top of the Hearts - 2019 Feb 5 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Really wish this weren't the case. I kinda liked the idea of punny recipes - whyyyy oh why are they in sheet pans

(Minor input: it's less about the code and more about the art asset. The code usually points to an image to be displayed, so the asset it was referencing would need to be swapped out. In other words, we'd need different artwork altogether in lieu of the sheet pans - which might be a more difficult change to implement).

In any case, forwarded the feedback over. Fingers and toes crossed we get nicer presentation in goals to come
    Thanks for sending it up the line and for the quick explanation on the languages used in game coding. Since I'm not a professional I usually just use the phrase 'code' or 'coding' to mean any input provided via an s8 employee to add things to the game. I'm sure I sound like a moron to anyone that knows the difference, lol. I'll try to remember the difference for future referencing.

As for the trays: When these little things are ignored in the game, it feels as though the creators aren't taking any pride in their work and makes me wonder why I care about their game more than they do, lol. Hopefully they'll have received enough complaints to stop this practice in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I'm sure happy to see that the 2 parts required for each appliance, well the 1st one anyway, are next to each other. Should cut down on sending/receiving unintended parts.

Attachment 49787
    You'll be happy to know that it is now common practice for all 4 of the 15 Day Goal parts to be added to the front of our gifting lists on both iOS and Android.

Executive Chef
    I am liking the musical theme. Unique for me as a new player. But how does Romeo and Juliet play into this? Lol. I guess love songs?

Executive Chef
    Has anyone noticed that you are always missing a part to get the parts for the oven? So annoying, you get everything except that one item. It makes it harder to build these appliances. The parts need to drop more often.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Really wish this weren't the case. I kinda liked the idea of punny recipes - whyyyy oh why are they in sheet pans

(Minor input: it's less about the code and more about the art asset. The code usually points to an image to be displayed, so the asset it was referencing would need to be swapped out. In other words, we'd need different artwork altogether in lieu of the sheet pans - which might be a more difficult change to implement).

In any case, forwarded the feedback over. Fingers and toes crossed we get nicer presentation in goals to come

Can't agree with the minor input for more. As an WELL DEVELOPED HISTORIC GAME with FIXED STRUCTURE and GAME MODE. Basically the codes are fixed, the only part they change for each goal event would be the adding new objects(with name, the numerical data like exps, the reference code to-item-image, and the object's referencing image).

And TBH, just like most of the applications that you are using on the internet, they are REUSING the codes(with some inheritance/modifications). Well, somehow we can say players are just stupid to chase after events for the "prize"(oh, come on honey, it's just an image that can be replaced by any other picture!).

Don't be hurt, and enjoy the game! Haha! (may include mistakes for the explanation, feel free to correct me)

Executive Chef
    I like this musical Valentine's theme, good they didn't go crazy on the pink.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

This musical Valentine's Day goal is so creative! All of the recipe names are based off songs. In this goal we have music items and Valentines items which is cool! The final goal prize looks so nice too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am liking the musical theme. Unique for me as a new player. But how does Romeo and Juliet play into this? Lol. I guess love songs?
    Well, there are a couple of songs about Romeo & Juliet specifically. But yeah, that piece seems very different from the rest of the decor!

New Resident
    Oh wow! Is that true for all the goals?

Host(ess)
    I’m in love with this musical Valentine’s Day theme. Props to S8 for not making it strictly a Valentines theme and how they incorporated music into it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that you are always missing a part to get the parts for the oven? So annoying, you get everything except that one item. It makes it harder to build these appliances. The parts need to drop more often.
    You mean on the collectibles? Yeah, that happens to me too and it is frustrating. Fortunately I have a lot of neighbours who gift me most of the parts and answer my requests fairly quickly, which means I don’t have to rely so much on the collectibles.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast