Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Top of the Hearts - 2019 Feb 5 (15 Days)

The recipes looks so lovely and pretty, thank you S8!

Loving the goals and cute recipes ! Happy Valentines S8 it’s my 8th Year with you !❤️
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Nightclub Owner
    Fixed the Side Goal Prize info. for some reason I couldn't find the Puppy Love details on the day of goal posting but I had no troubles finding it today, lol.

I'm so in love/hate with this goal. The recipes are pretty, bakery like and creative, and also loving the goals' names and prizes.
    I hate it because I'm going through hard loving times so it makes my heart a bit sore lol

Executive Chef
    I'm on goal 3/9 on the main goal and 2/3 on the side goal. I hope I make it! This is my first Bakery Story event as I haven't been playing long!! Will be a tough call if I complete though lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I'm on goal 3/9 on the main goal and 2/3 on the side goal. I hope I make it! This is my first Bakery Story event as I haven't been playing long!! Will be a tough call if I complete though lol.
    It sounds to me like you're pretty on track to finish in time.

The main thing to focus on is getting at least three of each new oven built as quickly as possible. That way you can start cooking the required recipes which is the other main focus of the goals. Once you've done a few, you'll get a feel of what works best for you and your playing style -- then it's just a matter of chugging along through the goals. To be honest, you'll likely find the goals tedious in no time, lol.

Executive Chef
    The only thing is that I already have the maximum required appliances. I will unlock one more once I reach level 19, but will go back to being locked again until a certain level which makes it completing these goals harder. I currently have 2 basic oven, 2 drink mixers, and 1 of the new ovens from this event. So going to take forever lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It sounds to me like you're pretty on track to finish in time.

The main thing to focus on is getting at least three of each new oven built as quickly as possible. That way you can start cooking the required recipes which is the other main focus of the goals. Once you've done a few, you'll get a feel of what works best for you and your playing style -- then it's just a matter of chugging along through the goals. To be honest, you'll likely find the goals tedious in no time, lol.

Completed the side goal quickly as usual, but I've looked through my items and cannot find the puppy prize. Looked again just now to see if I could see it, nope not there. Anyone else having difficulty locating it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bluberibakery View Post
    Completed the side goal quickly as usual, but I've looked through my items and cannot find the puppy prize. Looked again just now to see if I could see it, nope not there. Anyone else having difficulty locating it?
    My Puppy Love wasn't with the other goal items -- it was after the 4th of Cheesecake and Beary Happy New Year and right before Mistletoe Arch -- likely because that's where it was in the inventory lineup after its initial release.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-10-19 at 06:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Don't they realise that that 2x1 appliances are too big and take much space and ugly lol. They annoy me

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast