Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animals in Storage (non) Brag

Animals in Storage (non) Brag

Seeing as how we have a few brag threads on here, I wanted to see how well we could do with a (non) brag version

I have been playing FFS for some years now and have raked up quite a sizable stored collection of little cuties!

Running total:
    30 have 2 or more

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"
    Last edited by PookieBearsGirl; 03-23-19 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Added to my count

Banned
    Wow! I have nothing compared to you!

So on account 1 I have: 76! Way more than I thought I did! Of those, there are 4 that I have 2 of (So I guess I have a total of 80 if you look at it that way). But most of them are duplicates of ones that I have already hatched in that forest. Only 31 (so a good amount) are ones that I do not have on display in that forest, so obviously I would like to get expansions and be able to display those animals as well. Fortunately, most of those are on display in my second forest.

My second forest has 31 animals in storage + 4 duplicates, for a total of 35. Of these, only 4 are ones that are not on display in this forest, and 2 aren't on display in either forest, so I really want to get those 2 hatched and was waiting for them to release a new habitat for the week. Plus one more that I don't have in this forest but I have in my old forest (Kissy Cat).

I will say, I do have a fair amount of duplicates already. Limited time animals, if I was fortunate enough to breed twice, I kept one a baby and raised one to at least lvl 10. I have an almost full forest. I like to keep a few spaces free to fit in the new animals I can't place in my storage buuuuut... It's getting tight.

This is making me feel bad about how many animals I have in my storage LOL I wish I could hatch them all. That's the dream

Fashion Designer
    Just a quick count out of curiosity ("multiples" means there is more than one of the same animal in storage).

MenollyPiper - Level 177
    56 animals in storage
    2 multiples in storage
    2 hatched duplicates (a Crystal Unicorn & a Lullabison)

Persepheny - Level 200
    175 animals in storage
    27 multiples in storage
    1 hatched duplicate (a Crystal Unicorn - I've sold off all the others plus a bunch of animals I'd hatched that I had duplicates of in storage just to have the room to continue participating in events.)

Sakrysta - Level 200
    118 animals in storage
    20 multiples in storage
    I haven't counted my hatched duplicates on this account in a while. The account still has a few more expansions and a bunch of empty space that I haven't put habitats in yet. But I don't have more than 10 or so, and they'll go as soon as I run out of space.

This is kind of therapeutic, but it's also infuriating. My Persepheny account is going to die very soon because I simply have nowhere else to hatch new animals. I didn't even bother with the last tournament, and I'm not bothering with this Colosseum because I need my life back. I'm trying to pull away, and frankly, the way the game is going lately, it's getting easier and easier.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    This is kind of therapeutic, but it's also infuriating. My Persepheny account is going to die very soon because I simply have nowhere else to hatch new animals. I didn't even bother with the last tournament, and I'm not bothering with this Colosseum because I need my life back. I'm trying to pull away, and frankly, the way the game is going lately, it's getting easier and easier.
    I feel your pain, my dear. Never did I have to choose between which of the SB animals I wanted till now. Never did I have to decide whether or not the month long animal(s) was worth it at the very beginning. Never did I think I would be leading the pack [so far] with stored animal...but here we are. I absolutely love this game and have been playing since the spring/summer of 2014. To spend all this time and energy on a virtual world and have them care so little about how to make sure we keep coming back is, indeed, infuriating and heartbreaking to me. I will keep going for only a bit longer myself as this is likely to max out soon. But I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

Farm Supplier
    I’ve got 112 different animals in storage, the most I have of any one of those is 4. I must agree that unless the colosseum animal is exceptional I don’t bother anymore. I am increasingly tempted just to sell the ones in the forest I don’ t like the look of rather than have them in a special area in the periphery out of the line of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    I’ve got 112 different animals in storage, the most I have of any one of those is 4. I must agree that unless the colosseum animal is exceptional I don’t bother anymore. I am increasingly tempted just to sell the ones in the forest I don’ t like the look of rather than have them in a special area in the periphery out of the line of sight.
    I totally understand that. I have a few on my "we'll see how long you last *squints* list" LOL

Banned
    The first one I would get rid of is that fairy that looks like a burn victim (Grovedancer), then maybe the Freaky Flier.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    The first one I would get rid of is that fairy that looks like a burn victim (Grovedancer), then maybe the Freaky Flier.
    I actually like the Freaky Flier LOL Well...the level 10 version. I have a few habitats that need a good cleaning. I'm looking at you, Birthday Bear

I have 315 different animal types in storage. Didn't count the multiples, and there's a handful that have hatched siblings already.

I knew the space issues were going to happen so for a long time I didn't hatch any animal I don't need to, not even leaderboard top prizes or crystal types. Am still waiting on that stable S8
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795