Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentine Habitats

Executive Chef
    The Valentopiary is finally in the market! yay! Of course, it came out right after I placed my free habitat from the LB, which is ok, but I'm trying to accumulate 5 animal habitats now. I hope it's still there when I am ready for my next expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The Valentopiary is finally in the market! yay! Of course, it came out right after I placed my free habitat from the LB, which is ok, but I'm trying to accumulate 5 animal habitats now. I hope it's still there when I am ready for my next expansion.
    Usually habitats last as long as the event that is currently running. If u can't expand before LB ends I suggest maybe selling a farm temporarily so u can get it and then buy the farm back once u expand. It's so cute but u have to put small animals in it or u can't see the elephant.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Usually habitats last as long as the event that is currently running. If u can't expand before LB ends I suggest maybe selling a farm temporarily so u can get it and then buy the farm back once u expand. It's so cute but u have to put small animals in it or u can't see the elephant.
    Thank you, Sugarcat, for the info about the small animals. I keep a lot of my animals in baby form, so I'll have to remember that.

The thing is that this habitat should have been released with the first event in February, but it wasn't. Now they have added it a couple days into an already started event, so I wasn't sure. I just bought the Cutesey Forest to go with this event and then also placed my free habitat, so now I'm out of space, but I will sell a farm like you suggested if I need to. I can't pass up this habitat. I'm glad they finally released it.

Grand Emperor
    Just to let you know that the Valentopiary will be available in the Market until March 1st. You should time to get it before it leaves.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Sugarcat, for the info about the small animals. I keep a lot of my animals in baby form, so I'll have to remember that.

The thing is that this habitat should have been released with the first event in February, but it wasn't. Now they have added it a couple days into an already started event, so I wasn't sure. I just bought the Cutesey Forest to go with this event and then also placed my free habitat, so now I'm out of space, but I will sell a farm like you suggested if I need to. I can't pass up this habitat. I'm glad they finally released it.
    Yes, I was happy to finally see it as well. I have the three they released so far and they look great together. As per Rynetory in her post above its available until next Friday so that gives people more time to get some space for it if they need to.

Rhino Keeper
    Another set of habitats i couldn?t buy due to no expansions, no space😡

Executive Chef
    Thank you, Rynetory! Thank you, Sugarcat5! Your help and information is much appreciated!

Executive Chef
    I grouped some Valentine kitties together in the "Blissful Burrows:" Silver Rosetiger, Romanticat, Lovelion, and Smitten Kitten. The latter 2 are still both babies, so they look so adorable jumping around together. I wish the others were babies, too! I could put Romeow in there, too, but then he would be apart from Muliet. :/
    I put my Valenbirdies together in the Cutesy Forest: Love Dove, Sweet Swan (from last year), Songfowl from this year, and 2 Warmhearts.
    I tried to group some of my Valendogs together, but that Howlove just takes over every habitat I put him in and he overshadows everything else. :/
    I did manage to put my Valendeer type animals together in the Lovesteam Spring: Passionate Prancer, Romance Prancer, and the XO Ox which I know is not a deer but will have heart shaped horns like the others have heart shaped antlers if I ever decide to grow him up.
    Finally, I have a Fideliphant and an Alpine Elephant in the Valentopiary (elephant habitat). I wanted the Fideliphant so bad - I didn't realize that he was just a recoloring of the Alpine Elephant until I put them together. Still adorable, though.
    Does anyone else try to put "birds of a feather" in their habitats? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Valentine habitats.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	641.0 KB 
ID:	50234

Rhino Keeper
    I grouped some Valentine kitties together in the "Blissful Burrows:" Silver Rosetiger, Romanticat, Lovelion, and Smitten Kitten. The latter 2 are still both babies, so they look so adorable jumping around together. I wish the others were babies, too! I could put Romeow in there, too, but then he would be apart from Muliet. :/
    I put my Valenbirdies together in the Cutesy Forest: Love Dove, Sweet Swan (from last year), Songfowl from this year, and 2 Warmhearts.
    I tried to group some of my Valendogs together, but that Howlove just takes over every habitat I put him in and he overshadows everything else. :/
    I did manage to put my Valendeer type animals together in the Lovesteam Spring: Passionate Prancer, Romance Prancer, and the XO Ox which I know is not a deer but will have heart shaped horns like the others have heart shaped antlers if I ever decide to grow him up.
    Finally, I have a Fideliphant and an Alpine Elephant in the Valentopiary (elephant habitat). I wanted the Fideliphant so bad - I didn't realize that he was just a recoloring of the Alpine Elephant until I put them together. Still adorable, though.
    Does anyone else try to put "birds of a feather" in their habitats? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Valentine habitats.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	641.0 KB 
ID:	50234
    Yes I try to do that as much as I can. I find it much easier to try and actually find an animal im looking for if I do it that way...i have so many it can be a little overwhelming sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast