Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
This is kind of therapeutic, but it's also infuriating. My Persepheny account is going to die very soon because I simply have nowhere else to hatch new animals. I didn't even bother with the last tournament, and I'm not bothering with this Colosseum because I need my life back. I'm trying to pull away, and frankly, the way the game is going lately, it's getting easier and easier.
I feel your pain, my dear. Never did I have to choose between which of the SB animals I wanted till now. Never did I have to decide whether or not the month long animal(s) was worth it at the very beginning. Never did I think I would be leading the pack [so far] with stored animal...but here we are. I absolutely love this game and have been playing since the spring/summer of 2014. To spend all this time and energy on a virtual world and have them care so little about how to make sure we keep coming back is, indeed, infuriating and heartbreaking to me. I will keep going for only a bit longer myself as this is likely to max out soon. But I'm glad to know I'm not alone.