Thread: hardly loads on iphone 6

Fashion Designer

hardly loads on iphone 6

i have an iphone 6 with ios 10 but my kingdom has tons of stuff in it and very often the game crashes as i try to open it even if i clear memory or restart phone. i'm thinking about upgrading to iphone 8 just wondering if anyone has experience if that makes a huge difference or not? it's especially bad when a new mission is trying to load as the app is starting. it seems there should be a way for the devs to ensure not everything loads at once causing crashes?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    i have an iphone 6 with ios 10 but my kingdom has tons of stuff in it and very often the game crashes as i try to open it even if i clear memory or restart phone. i'm thinking about upgrading to iphone 8 just wondering if anyone has experience if that makes a huge difference or not? it's especially bad when a new mission is trying to load as the app is starting. it seems there should be a way for the devs to ensure not everything loads at once causing crashes?!
    I have iPhone 6s. The last couple months I’ve been having lots of problems too. I think it’s s8 issue. Happens on CS, BS, and DS. Hoping the down for maintenance tonight fixes it.