Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Lovelion - 2019 Feb 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    I had the best luck when using a level 15 super/ultra rare earth type on the lion. sometimes it helps to battle with an animal you haven?t battled with in a while so I switched between Prancer Thorilla and GrassSquatch
    oops not Prancer .... I mean the Peppermint Bark. Mine is named Prancer haha

I think it?s better to battle with level 15 animals if possible. So a level 15 rare that you haven?t used much might be better than a non maxed out super rare that you use often. If that makes sense.

Banned
    Yesterday I got tired of it and just used gems to skip all the wait times for the last 10 levels or so. I think I went through about 100 gems, which I think it is worth it. I was really surprised at how many critical hits I got on the first try. However, that lion would not go down. I can't remember what I finally used against him, but I was tired of him by the time I beat him.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think I have any super effective level 15s that I don't use often. I've used my Thunder Mammoth for every lion in the tournament and now suddenly it doesn't want to work?

It would not be an issue had I been given the full five days. Even if I hadn't just come back to the game during the Glasstodon tournament I still wouldn't have completed it because I already had the animal from the very first tournament it was in!

This is [], Storm8. If I stay up until past midnight and don't get the Lovelion because of your stupid mechanics and the overlapping times if you didn't finish the Glasstodon tournament I will NEVER spend another dime on this game or any of your other games.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-07-19 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yesterday I got tired of it and just used gems to skip all the wait times for the last 10 levels or so. I think I went through about 100 gems, which I think it is worth it. I was really surprised at how many critical hits I got on the first try. However, that lion would not go down. I can't remember what I finally used against him, but I was tired of him by the time I beat him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    I don't think I have any super effective level 15s that I don't use often. I've used my Thunder Mammoth for every lion in the tournament and now suddenly it doesn't want to work?

It would not be an issue had I been given the full five days. Even if I hadn't just come back to the game during the Glasstodon tournament I still wouldn't have completed it because I already had the animal from the very first tournament it was in!

This is [], Storm8. If I stay up until past midnight and don't get the Lovelion because of your stupid mechanics and the overlapping times if you didn't finish the Glasstodon tournament I will NEVER spend another dime on this game or any of your other games.
    I understand that. I used about 55 gems or so today just to skip the hour wait. Such a disappointment that some of us lost half a day because of that previous tournament. I managed to beat the lion within three goes. Used Aircelot. Normally beat him with my Boo. (I've named all my animals so I know them by the name I gave them and not so much animal breed LOL) Boo is water and earth. But at least this one is won and done!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-07-19 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so done.

I'm not staying up until 1 or 2 am to get this lion because basic type matchups won't work. I will be emailing Storm8 and demanding either the animal or the extra hours missed because of Glasstodon or I will walk.

Farm Supplier
    Guys !!!!! Hey if ur in the last level ... Use rainbowvine - rainbow ! I got my lion !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ho preso il Lovelion con un giorno d'anticipo rispetto alla scadenza (e ho scontato 12ore in meno a causa del fuso orario, credo)...non ho usato gemme e ho trovato questo torneo tranquillo. Per la mia esperienza posso dire che non ? determinante il livello della creatura con la quale si combatte l'avversario. ..ma conta capire qual ? l'elemento vincente: contro il Lovelion ad esempio era la terra...battuto ogni volta con Geodancer (fairy+terra) con elemento terra. Ho sconfitto un ultra raro di livello 15 con un cucciolo di 5livello....Non ho unicorno n? cristalli. ..ma ho individuato creature jolly che mi salvano nelle circostanze pi? critiche. Oltre a questo seguo una mia teoria di gioco che si sta mostrando vincente.
    Auguro a chi ancora pu? prendere il Lovelion Buona Fortuna ☺

Fashion Designer
    Not sure what has been happening in recent months...but normally i can always finish at least the 30rounds.. but for many back to back tourneys now i have failed over and over. Maybe because im not playing as much (every gosh darn hour every day)..or maybe its because i dont spend anymore or maybe theyve just changed it somehow. Who knows!but its frusterating to not even get barely past 15! And been playing pretty much just as much i think as i ever really have...i dont get it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Not sure what has been happening in recent months...but normally i can always finish at least the 30rounds.. but for many back to back tourneys now i have failed over and over. Maybe because im not playing as much (every gosh darn hour every day)..or maybe its because i dont spend anymore or maybe theyve just changed it somehow. Who knows!but its frusterating to not even get barely past 15! And been playing pretty much just as much i think as i ever really have...i dont get it!
    Same has been going on with me and I feel like I play a lot. I will be stuck on some battles for a ridiculous amount of tries. I had 5 minutes left and barely managed the last round this time. Many times I was one or two away but could not win. Very disheartening, not sure why this is happening, it did not help being short a day from previous tournament.
    Sorry Mia😔

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Same has been going on with me and I feel like I play a lot. I will be stuck on some battles for a ridiculous amount of tries. I had 5 minutes left and barely managed the last round this time. Many times I was one or two away but could not win. Very disheartening, not sure why this is happening, it did not help being short a day from previous tournament.
    Sorry Mia��
    The timing and round complexities are not helping us. I feel your pain, pals. I remember a time when I could finish early....ah...I miss those days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast