Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy Fields habitat for beast dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    As I write, there is one habitat available for beast dragons, the Fantasy Forest habitat for 1,000.000 coins. The habitat allows for two dragons but is upgradeable for 300 gold bars. There were only 2 beast types available until the new monthly dragons were introduced, bringing the total to 4 with more presumably coming in the future. If a player purchased the Fantasy Forest habitat for 2 dragons, a second one cannot be bought. That leaves the player with limited options Pay 300 gold bars, trade, store or sell existing dragons or not acquire new beast dragons. While there are many players who do have the gold to spend, I am sure that there are also many who can not. Will there soon be more and reasonable habitat options available? If so, when?
    Well, lol and behold, the Fantasy Forest habitat is now available again for purchase by those who have already purchased one. So, for $1,000,000 coins, another two dragon habitat that takes up four spaces can be purchased by those who are either unable or unwilling to upgrade for gold. I take that as a small, very small gesture of good will by Storm8. A far more reasonable gesture would be to sell a habitat for four dragons or even five dragons for the same amount of gold as upgrading the current Fantasy Forest habitat. The Fantasy Forest habitat could be reduced in size to take up two spaces as should have been done in the first place. I realize that this most likely will not happen, so I will accept this tiny concession gratefully

Fashion Designer
    Looks like we can now buy another Fantasty Field.

ETA: Lol seems it's been discovered already. It would be great if the 2 dragon habitats took up a 2x2 footprint.
    Last edited by sipland; 02-05-19 at 07:09 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! As you have discovered we can now buy more Fantasy Fields!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! As you have discovered we can now buy more Fantasy Fields!
    Hi Kooky, ty. Just so you know, when I wrote Fantasy Forest instead of Fantasy Fields, I was not trying to be sarcastic. Those were mistakes. Still, it is disturbing that the Fantasy Fields habitats take up four spaces, not like in the past when the special habitats like Smugglers Cove held two dragons only took up two spaces. There are players in upper levels who find space at a premium so if they choose, many can probably use gold to upgrade with little difficulty. There are also many newer players who don’t have the same ability to acquire gold without purchasing it for real money and can be faced with a hardship. That it especially true now when it is far more difficult to get gold than before.
    Last edited by squigglish; 02-06-19 at 12:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like they removed the habitat again. So we have dragon for February but no habitat to put them.

Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Looks like they removed the habitat again. So we have dragon for February but no habitat to put them.
    No they didnt. You can now find it in the regular habitat-part of the market between the regular habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    No they didnt. You can now find it in the regular habitat-part of the market between the regular habitats.
    Thanks! I should have looked there first. I only pay attention to yhe featured section of the market place

Rhino Keeper
    I will probably use the beasts which are animals for essence and keep the ones that are dragon like characters because the game is DRAGON STORY, right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12