Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Fields habitat for beast dragons

Rhino Keeper

Fantasy Fields habitat for beast dragons

As I write, there is one habitat available for beast dragons, the Fantasy Forest habitat for 1,000.000 coins. The habitat allows for two dragons but is upgradeable for 300 gold bars. There were only 2 beast types available until the new monthly dragons were introduced, bringing the total to 4 with more presumably coming in the future. If a player purchased the Fantasy Forest habitat for 2 dragons, a second one cannot be bought. That leaves the player with limited options Pay 300 gold bars, trade, store or sell existing dragons or not acquire new beast dragons. While there are many players who do have the gold to spend, I am sure that there are also many who can not. Will there soon be more and reasonable habitat options available? If so, when?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    As I write, there is one habitat available for beast dragons, the Fantasy Forest habitat for 1,000.000 coins. The habitat allows for two dragons but is upgradeable for 300 gold bars. There were only 2 beast types available until the new monthly dragons were introduced, bringing the total to 4 with more presumably coming in the future. If a player purchased the Fantasy Forest habitat for 2 dragons, a second one cannot be bought. That leaves the player with limited options Pay 300 gold bars, trade, store or sell existing dragons or not acquire new beast dragons. While there are many players who do have the gold to spend, I am sure that there are also many who can not. Will there soon be more and reasonable habitat options available? If so, when?
    This is certainly true and a big issue. Please either remove limit of 1 on fantasy fields or better yet create a habitat holding 3 that can be bought for coins like you have for all the other continuing type dragons, since beast now appears to be a type that's staying.

Nightclub Owner
    OMG, just came on the boards to voice the same concern. I am NOT paying 300 gold to upgrade a habitat that I purchased with coins and I really, really don't want another 2 dragon habitat on my island. I've taken great pains to sell off as many common 3 capacity habitats in order to just keep room for the onslaught of never ending new dragons.

This game is getting sooooo frustrating! Why won't S8 listen to these very legitimate concerns by their loyal players??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Hello S8 team. Yes please fix this. As the situation stands we are forced to pay gold to place the new dragons. This has never been th case before. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Ditto with what everyone said.

I don't want to upgrade them too for gold unless it's super sale like less than 100 gold (but for 300, are you kidding me?!) NO! (-_-)

S8, one question. Do you really care about your loyal players/customers? 'Cause if your answer is yes, then these decisions in the game that you're currently making tell otherwise.
    Last edited by glenngenius; 02-02-19 at 12:58 AM.

I hope there’s an answer to this question soon! I’d really like to know if I’ll be able to have a habitat for the 2 additional beast type dragons without having to buy gold for the upgrade.

I don’t mind supporting the game financially with an occasional gold purchase, but it IS getting out of hand when there is no way to participate in non-stop goals without buying gold - especially for newish players that can only get more than 1 gold producing dragon by buying gold to buy them and those dragons, even at the highest level which can take many months to a year to get to due to the huge food requirements, only produce a max of 5 gold a day and only if you can harvest it on a regimented schedule. At 300 gold for an upgrade, that’s at least 2 months time of harvesting for a single purchase.

It’s stuff like this that takes the fun out of the game. And if it stops being fun, why play? I’m afraid that’s what I’ll have to ask myself if the structure does not change.

Banned
    It's the weekend. We won't get an answer before Monday.

Host(ess)
    Agreed, we need another beast habitat available to us. Also I wish all these limited release habitats could hold 3-4 dragons instead of just 2.
    Hopefully they fix this in the next week or two before people start crafting the February beasts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    It's the weekend. We won't get an answer before Monday.
    Well, I started this thread on Friday afternoon, EST despite what it says. It is now Monday afternoon in the S8 office. Still, no response at all. I guess that the game is run on a need to know basis and we don’t need to know

Banned
    Well, lo and behold someone at S8 either read this thread or were just late in handling the habitat... but not surprising, they did not so quick but dirty fix and just took limit off the fantasy field habitat ...so sad, we can litter our island with these bulky 4x4 for 2 dragon habitats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast