Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gentleman Dragon - February 1 2018 (Needed for the Lovey Dovey Leaderboard Event)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyquack View Post
    Oh my god! I found it in the "ALL" section! Gee I never thought about looking there. FireballFarm, you're a wizard how did you know such thing? Thanks a million for your kind help!
    Yay! I am glad you found them! And you are very welcome.

Someone, I can't remember who (I'm sorry, smart and helpful forum member!) figured the solution out ages ago and was kind enough to share it with the rest of us. I'm just spreading the love.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-04-19 at 02:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yep, that's how it works. You'll get 6 Omega Crowns for the craft, and then it looks like you'll have 12 total. It takes 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon, so you'll need three more.

After the you craft the 6 Omega Crowns, an 'Ask' button will appear on the one of the lesser crowns (I can't ever keep the names straight- wish they were three different items instead of three different types of crowns, lol! I think it's the plain one?) When the Ask button appears, tap it and your Neighbors list will pop up. You can use that to ask friends to send you one of those lesser crowns. Every little bit helps!

The two lesser crowns are collected through harvesting food and breeding/hatching, IIRC. I usually just play as normal and then check Spell Shop every once in a while to see what my crown totals are. Just keep on trucking and you'll collect enough to craft those last few Omega Crowns.

And yikes is right! I totally forgot how expensive the Black habitats are. If you craft Gentleman, you won't need the Night Dragon to breed him. Crafting is much, much easier than trying to breed these event "commons" (who aren't so common, as you can see by all the frustrated posts in this thread).

What some players do is sell Night eggs right off the nest until they have collected enough coins to build the habitat. That way your game isn't left at a standstill with an unplaceable dragon egg blocking the nest for days or weeks on end. But, if you are close to the 500,000 coins needed for the small habitat, I'd say keep going. Black is a fun color and there are many cool black hybrids that can be bred.
    Addition: Another consideration re: purchasing the habitat now is having enough coins leftover so that food production isn't interrupted. That is important in your particular situation, during this event, since you need to keep harvesting food (and hatching dragon eggs) to keep earning those lesser crowns.
    Thank you! You?ve been incredibly helpful, gave me a lot of tips

Wish I had known I could craft the gentleman earlier, then I wouldn?t have wasted these past days trying to breed a purple dragon, and then breed a night dragon

How do you accumulate event points? We need 12k points to get the dragon, but I?ve only got 1800. No way I can even get to the half way point when the event ends. I?m doing everything I can, but it seems I?m not doing enough. So hard to earn points

Fashion Designer
    You are very welcome! There's a lot going on in this game and I can't imagine being a new player! I've been playing for years and still get confused on some stuff, lol!

In your game, open the Leader board icon (on the right side of the screen) and then tap the Info tab. That will tell you which actions earn points.

Tbh, most of the events can't be completed unless you have shelled out lots of money for things like extra nests, the second evolution chamber, the extra breeding den, gold producing dragons, or if you buy tons of gold to use on speed breeding. Even then, you still have to play the events like it's your job. The game used to be more player friendly, it did once fit the "social casual" title, but now it is basically pay-to-win. They keep moving the goal posts further away, too. Reading the event threads from the past year+ will show loooots of player frustration and anger about the changes.

Events are constant and often overlap. New dragons are released at a furious pace. I've learned to just let most of them go. There are always other things to work on, stuff like breeding the new dragons, trying for the limited time dragons that have been re-released, trying to breed the older, permanent dragons you are still missing, building up your food supply for the next Tales, collecting Essence. My advice is to set your own goals. My main goals are a list of breedable dragons I don't yet have, so that keeps me interested. If I focused on the events, I would have quit playing nearly 2 years ago.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-04-19 at 09:13 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    So I crafted a Gentleman since breeding was fail after fail after fail. Then got a second one with Raven & Air. This is good since I use one for quests and the other to evolve for points but it took so darn long! These events are so tiresome and not much fun anymore
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Is there a thread for this leaderboard? Please

Are you serious S8 putting normal players who barely make the last milestone in with 3 players almost at the top of the global leaderboard. They will all be number one on both boards and take out the places second and third so no one can have them. The players from 4th down have scores of under 1200 and they have 150139 no wonder people can’t be bothered playing these getting worse events.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Is there a thread for this leaderboard? Please
    There is now!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-February-2019
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456