Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gentleman Dragon - February 1 2018 (Needed for the Lovey Dovey Leaderboard Event)

Fashion Designer
    Have you tried you looking in the All section of storage? The points-giving items for both the Leaderboards and the World Events only show up there, and not in the Deco section. Usually the item(s) are located about 3/4 of the way down the All inventory list.

This is an issue that has been reported many, many times. The items will not appear in inventory until after you force close and then reopen your game, and then the items only appear in the All section. If this doesn't work, you should submit a ticket to customer support to see if they can help.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

Because of all the reports, Storm8 must be aware of the issue. At this point, the only conclusions to be drawn are: they either can't fix it or they just can't be bothered to fix it.

Here we go again 3 days gone on the event and I still don?t have this dragon. Getting very annoyed with these events.

Banned
    Of course it happens again: I craft Gentleman then I put Infinity and Emotion in the breeding den hoping for an ultra rare dragon and got Gentleman again.

Banned
    Thankfully I have boosters in my group. I already have Forever from last year which is also heart/white so I'm not fighting for Valegram. Hopefully those boosters will carry me to Soulmate and Girlpower.

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first event and I have so many questions ��

In the spell building, I notice these crowns. Am I understanding it correctly that you need number of crowns on the left to convert them into 6 omega crowns on the right? I get 6 crowns, right? Not 1 crown, but 6 crowns?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	184B4987-6D5E-4457-B6CD-0D185D521F06.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	49752

And second pic, do I need 15 omega crowns to craft the gentleman dragon?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CE55A734-D901-416B-BD54-EF61CE144A77.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	49753

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Hi! Breed blue with purple to get the Night Dragon. He's the basic black dragon and has a 23 hour breeding time.
    You have to be at least level 23 to breed one. Breeding blue and purple together has several possible outcomes, so it can take a while to get a Night. Good Luck!
    Yikes. I just put my blue and purple in and got 23 hours. Is the night dragon the only outcome with this pair and time?

Also, the habitat is so costly. It?s called the sands something. Small one is 500,000 coins and only holds 1 dragon. Big one is 2 million coins 😬 yikes

I need a purple dragon what do I breed to get purple

Oh my god! I found it in the "ALL" section! Gee I never thought about looking there. FireballFarm, you're a wizard how did you know such thing? Thanks a million for your kind help!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsucamo86 View Post
    I need a purple dragon what do I breed to get purple
    You need water and fire

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    This is my first event and I have so many questions ��

In the spell building, I notice these crowns. Am I understanding it correctly that you need number of crowns on the left to convert them into 6 omega crowns on the right? I get 6 crowns, right? Not 1 crown, but 6 crowns?
    Yep, that's how it works. You'll get 6 Omega Crowns for the craft, and then it looks like you'll have 12 total. It takes 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon, so you'll need three more.

After the you craft the 6 Omega Crowns, an 'Ask' button will appear on the one of the lesser crowns (I can't ever keep the names straight- wish they were three different items instead of three different types of crowns, lol! I think it's the plain one?) When the Ask button appears, tap it and your Neighbors list will pop up. You can use that to ask friends to send you one of those lesser crowns. Every little bit helps!

The two lesser crowns are collected through harvesting food and breeding/hatching, IIRC. I usually just play as normal and then check Spell Shop every once in a while to see what my crown totals are. Just keep on trucking and you'll collect enough to craft those last few Omega Crowns.

And yikes is right! I totally forgot how expensive the Black habitats are. If you craft Gentleman, you won't need the Night Dragon to breed him. Crafting is much, much easier than trying to breed these event "commons" (who aren't so common, as you can see by all the frustrated posts in this thread).

What some players do is sell Night eggs right off the nest until they have collected enough coins to build the habitat. That way your game isn't left at a standstill with an unplaceable dragon egg blocking the nest for days or weeks on end. But, if you are close to the 500,000 coins needed for the small habitat, I'd say keep going. Black is a fun color and there are many cool black hybrids that can be bred.
    Addition: Another consideration re: purchasing the habitat now is having enough coins leftover so that food production isn't interrupted. That is important in your particular situation, during this event, since you need to keep harvesting food (and hatching dragon eggs) to keep earning those lesser crowns.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-04-19 at 03:18 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast