Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gentleman Dragon - February 1 2018 (Needed for the Lovey Dovey Leaderboard Event)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Hi. I’m new to this game. How do you breed a black dragon please?
    Hi! Breed blue with purple to get the Night Dragon. He's the basic black dragon and has a 23 hour breeding time.
    You have to be at least level 23 to breed one. Breeding blue and purple together has several possible outcomes, so it can take a while to get a Night. Good Luck!

Banned
    Hi. I’m new to this game. How do you breed a black dragon please?
    Blue and purple.

Fashion Designer
    Whew, doggies! Gentleman is okay, if kinda boring, but these other Feb. dragons are so pink and frilly and over-the-top. I'll take kinda boring over whatever the heck that giftbox-looking dragon is any day! And still not a fan of the Beasts, either.
    I think this is going to be an easy, food hoarding month for me.

Fashion Designer
    First try, 14 hours. (-_-)

Nightclub Owner
    First try with Raven & Air - 4 hours. Could be March Mayhem or Gentleman. Fingers crossed
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    First try with Raven & Air - 4 hours. Could be March Mayhem or Gentleman. Fingers crossed
    May also be an Orator. Good luck!

Just got it with Raven and Neo Air. it's currently on the nest. Good luck to those who are trying to breed it...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    May also be an Orator. Good luck!
    Ahhh, shucks...that too. Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Hi! Breed blue with purple to get the Night Dragon. He's the basic black dragon and has a 23 hour breeding time.
    You have to be at least level 23 to breed one. Breeding blue and purple together has several possible outcomes, so it can take a while to get a Night. Good Luck!
    Thank you! Oh gosh I went to look and don’t have a purple. Yikes. Have to get that one first then. Thanks for your help ��

May I ask, can you sell habitats and food farms? I have small size ones I want to sell to get back some coins. But I can’t find any option to sell them? Am I stuck with them?

Thank you! Oh gosh I went to look and don’t have a purple. Yikes. Have to get that one first then. Thanks for your help ��

May I ask, can you sell habitats and food farms? I have small size ones I want to sell to get back some coins. But I can’t find any option to sell them? Am I stuck with them?
    To sell your habitats, first, make sure they are empty. Then tap on them and tap on the "Move" icon; that'll bring up the option to sell the habitat.

To sell your farms, first, make sure they are not producing any crops and collect any that are ready. Then, tap on the farm followed by the "Move" icon to bring up the option to sell the farm.

Be warned, though, that the selling price is way below your original buying price and you will receive only coins for your sales, even for habitats paid for with gold.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast