Thread: Help getting my old account back

New Resident

Help getting my old account back

Can someone help me get my old profile. I've contacted someone but the steps they told me to do didn't work & I'm still stuck with my temporary account.

Executive Chef
    Do you remember your old ID and password? If so, try using it to log into Bakery story or Restaraunt story and then you can access your Fashion story account.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    I've been waiting months just to change my password & all they do is reply with the same email, that they're experiencing high # of tickets blah blah blah. I've never had to wait this long to receive help when I play other games. They should automatically let us change our own passwords instead of having to put in tickets & wait weeks/month for the same reply smh

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pisces View Post
    I've been waiting months just to change my password & all they do is reply with the same email, that they're experiencing high # of tickets blah blah blah. I've never had to wait this long to receive help when I play other games. They should automatically let us change our own passwords instead of having to put in tickets & wait weeks/month for the same reply smh
    Send me a private message with your support ticket number.

( I moved this recent post to this thread you started)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

What if you don't remember your old storm id and password? now what do I do?