Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lore Books Not Being Awarded For Breeding

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you complete the goal "Beasts of Nature" you will no longer be eligible to receive Lore Books. The dialog has been updated to no longer appear for ineligible players.

By the way, does this update only affect Lorebooks? I ask because I’m still receiving Fairyscrolls

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Just curious: I am wondering if maybe this was an Android thing?? I've never had the ability to craft multiples of the monthly dragons (except maybe way back when monthlies started? Definitely haven't been able to for at least the past several months.)
    After I craft one, their crafting option gets blacked out and a Limit Reached note gets added, and the blacked out crafting option drops to the very bottom of the Spell Shop queue. It happened again, as usual, a few days ago when I crafted my Griffyn. I'm on iOS.

Forgot to add: the crafting parts would still keep dropping, even though there was no longer a crafting option available. Always thought that was weird.
    I’m on iOS

We are ever only allowed one of each of the monthly dragons (or beasts) on our island. In order to craft another, you would have to either sell off the dragon for coins or trade (disenchant) it for essences. Whichever method you choose, the option to craft the sold or traded dragon would appear in the Spell Shop again once your dragon leaves the island. And yes, the crafting parts would continue to drop even when the option to breed was grayed out; that is it did, until now.

It is perhaps due to the ability for players to trade off their monthly dragons for large amounts of essences that S8 has decided to implement the new rule of cutting off the drops once we complete the goal.

Fashion Designer
    Aaahhh. The 'one at a time' makes sense. Thanks for explaining.
    I only have one den and two nests so can usually only collect enough for one dragon, which I keep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12