Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lore Books Not Being Awarded For Breeding

Lore Books Not Being Awarded For Breeding

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Are we supposed to be getting double the Lorebooks for breeding till the end of January?

I haven’t been awarded a single Lorebook ever since the pop up announcing the doubling appeared, despite having bred six dragons, let alone receiving double the lorebooks.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp View Post
    I also am missing a bunch of Lorebooks. Have had the same number for a week now.
    There’s a problem/bug with the lore books allocation. I’ve bred more than eight dragons and not received a single lore book since the pop up announcing that we will be getting double the number of lore books appeared.

Please fix this and if possible topup the missing lore books for us.

Thank you.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Did you complete the goal “Beasts of Nature”?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Did you complete the goal “Beasts of Nature”?
    Yes, I have.

I completed it before the Double Lorebook for breeding pop up appeared and was still being awarded Lorebooks before the notification appeared. I am currently still receiving Fairyscrolls, it's only the Lorebooks that are affected.

The developers just have to change n x 0 to n x 2 at the server end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There’s a problem/bug with the lore books allocation. I’ve bred more than eight dragons and not received a single lore book since the pop up announcing that we will be getting double the number of lore books appeared.

Please fix this and if possible topup the missing lore books for us.

Thank you.
    Normally I can craft 3 of the dragons but thanks to no lorebooks will not be able to craft a 3rd. Means I am missing out on extra Essence as well through trading!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Normally I can craft 3 of the dragons but thanks to no lorebooks will not be able to craft a 3rd. Means I am missing out on extra Essence as well through trading!
    I know

We were always awarded the points for breeding, even after we completed the goal of crafting both the monthly dragons. We would even get double the points during the last days of the month. For some reason, x 2 became x 0.

Wait, come to think of it, this isn't the only place where a "2" was replaced by a "0". Hmm... I wonder...

To players who have NOT completed the "Beasts of Nature" goal, can you confirm whether you are receiving the Lorebooks for the breeding you have done in recent days?

This will let us know whether this issue only affects players who have completed the goal.

Thanks

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you complete the goal "Beasts of Nature" you will no longer be eligible to receive Lore Books. The dialog has been updated to no longer appear for ineligible players.

Banned
    If you complete the goal "Beasts of Nature" you will no longer be eligible to receive Lore Books. The dialog has been updated to no longer appear for ineligible players.
    So the goalpost for events have shifted again, gee thanks, will have to seriously consider if I want to continue playing a game like this!

Time for a break, I think!

Fashion Designer
    Just curious: I am wondering if maybe this was an Android thing?? I've never had the ability to craft multiples of the monthly dragons (except maybe way back when monthlies started? Definitely haven't been able to for at least the past several months.)
    After I craft one, their crafting option gets blacked out and a Limit Reached note gets added, and the blacked out crafting option drops to the very bottom of the Spell Shop queue. It happened again, as usual, a few days ago when I crafted my Griffyn. I'm on iOS.

Forgot to add: the crafting parts would still keep dropping, even though there was no longer a crafting option available. Always thought that was weird.

Thank you for the update Elsa. Perhaps the developers might consider updating the players about important changes such as this in advance? Maybe through the in-game FAQs or this forum? Such helpful gestures would soften the impact on players and reduce the anger directed at S8 for derailing their strategies.

Well folks, it looks like we have to adjust our way of playing again. From now onwards, we’ll have to accumulate as many of the breeding reward-tokens we can before we complete the goal to craft BOTH monthly dragons. That’ll ensure we remain “eligible” all the way, even through the double-scoring end days . That is, until the goalposts moves again, perhaps for reasons of economic balance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast