Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb Event: Make Way For Bridezilla - 2019 Jan 30

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    The kittens decided to open some mail.
    My total did not change when we opened two Mailboxes.
    Prizes received ...thank you storm team so much fun opening a valentine everyday.
    Pink and white balloons
    3 white petal paths

Both prizes are beautiful!
    I am one farmer that loves Paths and I didn't have any of these Paths.

I won the Romantic Picnic, but the fox doesn't appear...

Quote Originally Posted by bubaxx View Post
    Fox?
    I think I have that picnic in storage from a previous event but don't remember a fox?

EDIT:
    I went to my cellar and you are right in the cellar it shows a fox on it but when you place it there is no fox but I don't ever remember there being a fox on that decoration. Interesting
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-01-19 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Fox?
    I think I have that picnic in storage from a previous event but don't remember a fox?

EDIT:
    I went to my cellar and you are right in the cellar it shows a fox on it but when you place it there is no fox but I don't ever remember there being a fox on that decoration. Interesting
    There is definitely a fox. And when you try to sell it the fox is still there. But when you place it there is something like a black shadow where the fox should be standing. Very strange...

S8, can you fix this? Please!

There is definitely a fox. And when you try to sell it the fox is still there. But when you place it there is something like a black shadow where the fox should be standing. Very strange...

I think that was the event we won a pink fox! The fox you can win from the Deluxe Lovely Mailbox.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so upset! I just got an Ivy Deer from my Deluxe Mailbox but it needs a Fawn Meadow and it isn't unlocked it just says GOAL. Can you please x1000000000 unlock it! Or allow the Ivy Deer to go into a Wildlife Den! I am actually upset because it is so cute but I can't bring it out! Hopefully Storm8 can either unlock for a limited time or allow it to go into a Wildlife Den. I really don't want it to live in my cellar, it needs to stretch its long legs and I don't like putting/ keeping my pets in my cellar, I like to see them roaming my farm!

I also just got the Valentines Cat So cute!

Edit: I also have a neighbour who won Foxy today but she can't bring it out because it requires a Foxy's Den. She would appreciate if it could be bought too
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 02-02-19 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Replied to your pm

Bridezilla Update:
    Upon completing my 20 plane deliveries today I have 10 of 30 Mailboxes needed for the little Dino.

I haven't missed any yet.
    Thank you Storm8 for giving so many Mailboxes for the Otterly goals!

Executive Chef
    Fox?

EDIT:

I think that was the event we won a pink fox! The fox you can win from the Deluxe Lovely Mailbox.
    I think it was this event. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-2016-IOS-Only

I have Foxy out on my farm, if you want to see which one it is.

Foxys Den

I won Foxy when I opened a deluxe mailbox I had won. When I went to put Foxy out it said I needed Foxys Den. When I went to look for the den I was unable to find it. When will it be in the market?

Rhino Keeper
    What habitat will the dino stay

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast