Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb Event: Make Way For Bridezilla - 2019 Jan 30

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Looks like reset time will not be midnight pst
    If someone catches the reset time today please make note of it ...
    I will be away this morning.
    I did not get any goals yet, have you? I completed the daily goals (20 deliveries) yesterday. Maybe do we need to wait for 5;30 PM? Or this could be an error?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    8:30am here and no new goal yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I did not get any goals yet, have you? I completed the daily goals (20 deliveries) yesterday. Maybe do we need to wait for 5;30 PM? Or this could be an error?

Executive Chef
    It is approximately 11:45 a.m. PST. I just opened my game during a break at work. A second goal appeared. So, perhaps this time the goal is resetting at 11:00 a.m. PST? It might actually be earlier, because the last time I opened the game was about 4 hours ago.

It is the same as before...

Lovely Letters
    Step 1: Visit 10 Community Farms
    Step 2: Send 20 Deliveries

This time it has a time limit (as of approximately 11:50, it says 13 hours)...so that may mean the goal resets now at midnight PST?

And actually, I think somehow the first one stacked onto the new one, because I know I had not yet finished the first one when the second one appeared, but I just sent delivery #20 (as of yesterday), and it counted twice for yesterday's goal AND the start of today's goal...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    UPDATE: I just received the goal, it has 12 hours remaining so I’m going to assume we will now get new goals at reset role and that the goal being delayed was just an error.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    My "Lovely Letters" goal said it had 29 days left to complete, when I did complete it though a new one popped up

Rhino Keeper
    agree with Paul. reset time still at midnight PST.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    agree with Paul. reset time still at midnight PST.
    Ok will leave time as is and I guess we will all find out tonight!

Fashion Designer
    I got an overlapping goal for next love mailbox but it says 9 hrs and the previous goal is not finished yet, if this keeps going on for next next goals, does that mean the time limit will be decreased? I am poor at doing this kind of event, bcs I am sooo slow.... I'd rather have a luck event bcs I know that I am a lucky gurl!

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I got an overlapping goal for next love mailbox but it says 9 hrs and the previous goal is not finished yet, if this keeps going on for next next goals, does that mean the time limit will be decreased? I am poor at doing this kind of event, bcs I am sooo slow.... I'd rather have a luck event bcs I know that I am a lucky gurl!
    i'm guessing the Team was being considerate with the first daily goal time-limit given that we are all in different time zones, and in past events, many people missed out on the 1st day because there's only like 9.5hours from roll-out to reset time at midnight PST.

with that said, I have a feeling everything will be back to "normal" from this point on. hurry and take advantage of this and quickly get your 1st day "daily" mailbox before time resets again g'luck~~

Grand Emperor
    Update:

The daily goal for Day 2 went missing yesterday. I've reported it over and the team has fixed earlier. You get daily goals at game reset time, midnight PT. Day 3 goals are released.

You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PT).

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast