View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 86.67%
  • I didn't like this event

3 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

1 3.33%
  • Jeremiah Otter

26 86.67%
  • Josie Otter

25 83.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Otterly In Love - 2019 Jan 30 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I just got a rose from the otter! Good thing, because my Pigs aren’t dropping today!

I’m only collecting the mailboxes for the bridezilla. And trying to get the eclair recipe. I’m not going to try for the otters.
    I have leftovers. Including heart shaped boxes, a few ribbons, and some of the others. Am I safe to sell them in the market? Does anyone know for sure?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auntheffer View Post
    I’m only collecting the mailboxes for the bridezilla. And trying to get the eclair recipe. I’m not going to try for the otters.
    I have leftovers. Including heart shaped boxes, a few ribbons, and some of the others. Am I safe to sell them in the market? Does anyone know for sure?
    Certo che li puoi vendere sul mercato....io sto vendendo....ci sono molti giocatori che ancora ci stanno provando e hanno bisogno di certi oggetti. Doppio vanraggio: per te che guadagni monete e per i giocatori che possono acquistare quello che non riescono a produrre da soli ☺

Fashion Designer
    Scour the newspapers. Pigs are still stingy. I’ve been able to find more chocolate roses since yesterday afternoon as people are finishing up.

On 7 for joust otter. Made 4 baskets, but won't accept them and they just disappear. Tried restarting game, canceling and re downloading, still nothing ☹️Thoughts?

I am trying too get otter i made the correct number of items but when i try and turn it in it will not accept it took jrwelry nox please help

I had the same issue, made 4 of the baskets, wouldn't accept them, trying to get Josie, if not fixed I'm done. Been a fan since 2013 but no more.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by trina4robinson View Post
    I am trying too get otter i made the correct number of items but when i try and turn it in it will not accept it took jrwelry nox please help
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortfarms2013 View Post
    I had the same issue, made 4 of the baskets, wouldn't accept them, trying to get Josie, if not fixed I'm done. Been a fan since 2013 but no more.
    Can you guys check if you have the correct basket, i.e. Otterly Perfect Presents? It looks quite like the one made in the Kitchen. Can you confirm if you have the correct item in your barn?

If you do have the correct item in your barn and the goal is not accepting it when you give, please post a screenshot of your goal and your item in your barn. Try restarting your device and give again. Hope it works. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by girlybeachbum View Post
    I got Foxy as one of the prizes in a mailbox during this event. However, when I try to place her on my farm, I get a message that I need a Foxy?s Den...however there is no Foxy?s Den to purchase?! Help!
    I've moved your post to the monthly event thread and replied you there.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1563569

Im trying too send screenshot and cannot

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast