View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 86.67%
  • I didn't like this event

3 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

1 3.33%
  • Jeremiah Otter

26 86.67%
  • Josie Otter

25 83.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Otterly In Love - 2019 Jan 30 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlienlucy View Post
    Hi there! Where do I craft the eclair? I can?t find where. Thanks in advance

Nvmd I reloaded and found thanks
    Specialty Goods
    3 hours

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Hats off to the team for this event.

Previous events I?ve flat out given up on because of lack of drops, etc. However, right off the bat, I felt as though this event would be different.

It seems like the chocolate roses from the pigs are the elusive item. I have 12 pigs, and get, at most, 3 roses per collection. I?ve also got a few from the otter.

I think the key is scouring the newspaper and neighbours!
    So true. I rarely talk to my neighbors and other farmers, but not today. Overloaded convos, lol. Sometimes I forgot, have I replied this? Or I double visit the same farm to leave my reply. I am so happy many wants to help me, I'd do the same too!
    Last edited by raissawinda; 02-04-19 at 07:27 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I just got my first ribbon from the otter. I’ve only ever gotten chocolate before.

Farm Supplier
    Not getting many roses from pigs.. so want the purple otter..that's all.
    Last edited by lululatte; 02-05-19 at 01:22 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Yes those pesky pigs...my drops on the choc rose is max 4 per 12 pigs but usually none to 1. This event is a toughie! Good luck everyone!!

I have 2 otters, I have food, how do I get drops from them? I watched them walk around for 2 days.

Farm Supplier
    I've just realised how many we must make it's a bit daunting. I hope everyone sells all their spares. I don't know how people have two already..unless they spend gems I guess. Oh well keep trying. Good luck back to you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Josie and Jeremiah are really enjoying Valentine month! They went to my farm with their cute bicycle this morning. And then had a romantic picnic in the afternoon (together with the Bears and Foxy, hehe) and Lucas made a super delicious dinner for the couple! So lovely... and they wanted to sit at the romantic park bench to enjoy the romantic pond while listening to the siging birds behind them... They said the petals are beautiful and aromatic. ❤️ I am so happy for them... pssttt, the piglets are jealous.

Oh how romantic! It is so lovely and beautiful. I hope Josie and Jeremiah have enjoyed their date. So sweet of Lucas to make dinner for them.

I really enjoy seeing members post photos and stories. Haha I'm tired of reading my own stories. Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Added to Fun Corner along with the previous few you have posted.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammakikifarm View Post
    I have 2 otters, I have food, how do I get drops from them? I watched them walk around for 2 days.
    Drops are random. Keep collecting.

Explained in Chapter Collect from your pets in Pets Guide, link in my signature.

Rhino Keeper
    What’s up with the pigs.?? Their not giving out chocolate roses I need them to complete the jewelry box, I got everything else. Great another game that storm8 wants to make it hard on the players.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast