View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 86.67%
  • I didn't like this event

3 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

1 3.33%
  • Jeremiah Otter

26 86.67%
  • Josie Otter

25 83.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Otterly In Love - 2019 Jan 30 (POLL ADDED)

I don’t see any of the items to make in the machines. Am I missing something?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlienlucy View Post
    I don’t see any of the items to make in the machines. Am I missing something?
    Mine appeared as I did a goal

I’m on goal 3. And nothing. It’s asking me to make something and it’s not available to make

Update: I’m a dummy. Wrong machine ha thanks

Rhino Keeper
    this event just started and already I will have to quit. I can't get past one because the otter is not visiting my farm at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck to everyone on this event. I love the look of the pets

It's really hard to see the otter...it's too small and pink which I have all over...I've only seen it 2 times. I have a large farm...this is really difficult and not sure the crossing will help anyways.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    this event just started and already I will have to quit. I can't get past one because the otter is not visiting my farm at all.

Yeah the otter doesn't want to visit often. I have been on for about 3 or so hours and have only seen the otters three times. I have been lucky though and found some of the items from the otter in people's markets

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 4 of 7
    Hey, did you see that pink otter hopping around the farm? I really like her...do you think there's anything we could do to maybe get her to live on the farm forever?
    Collect 10 Bacon
    Collect 1 Chocolate Rose from pigs (random drop)
    Make 3 Chocolate Bouquets in the Bakery
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Birch Ribbon Tree, 3 experience points

Recipe for Chocolate Bouquet
    30 minutes in bakery
    6 Oyster Chocolate Pops
    2 Red Ribbon
    2 Chocolate Roses
    2 apple sugar

Note: The recipe for a Chocolate Bouquet did not appear in the Bakery until I reached goal 4!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It's really hard to see the otter...it's too small and pink which I have all over...I've only seen it 2 times. I have a large farm...this is really difficult and not sure the crossing will help anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    Yeah the otter doesn't want to visit often. I have been on for about 3 or so hours and have only seen the otters three times. I have been lucky though and found some of the items from the otter in people's markets
    Tips to see the otter...or any special event-related pop-up creatures

1) cover as much open ground with buildings and decorations to restrict all pop-up animals (including moles and butterflies) to a limited number of squares that you can focus your attention on; OR
    2) move all buildings and decor to the edges of your farm so that there are no buildings or decorations of any color to distract you, and it will be easy to spot pop-up animals against the green grass;
    3) when the app starts, watch for the three pop-up animals (mole, butterflies, and river otter); then start looking for the otter.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast