View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

    26 86.67%
  • I didn't like this event

    3 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

    1 3.33%
  • Jeremiah Otter

    26 86.67%
  • Josie Otter

    25 83.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

    1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 125

Thread: Otterly In Love - 2019 Jan 30 (POLL ADDED)

  1. #21
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    90
    wish we could have a event where we dont have to find the animal. i keep plugging along

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I?m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx
    I don?t know how to make the red heart shape boxes, it says in the Studio, but they are not listed there. I?m probably being stupid, but can someone please help.

  3. #23
    Fashion Designer Lilliepaddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    I don?t know how to make the red heart shape boxes, it says in the Studio, but they are not listed there. I?m probably being stupid, but can someone please help.
    It's in the Gluten Shop, Almond Shop...whatever it's called lol.

  4. #24
    Fashion Designer Lilliepaddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    573
    So I did as was suggested for getting the otter and against my better judgment I purchased the crossing....it hasn't helped at all...I'm choked and out of 100 gems...not happy! Make it more visible please!!! I get bad migraines from staring at the screen!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 01-31-19 at 11:31 AM.

  5. #25
    I spent gems on a birch ribbon tree for extra ribbon and possible extras. Too bad it was a 1 time use tree (not in the description) AND I only received 1 ribbon. DONT WASTE YOUR GEMS ON THIS TREE. STORM IS RIPPING US OFF ON THIS ONE. Are we supposed to buy a 500 coin tree every time to get a ribbon? I'm thinking it is best to skip this game and focus on core goals. So disappointed !!!!

  6. #26
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,148
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I’m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    I don?t know how to make the red heart shape boxes, it says in the Studio, but they are not listed there. I?m probably being stupid, but can someone please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It's in the Gluten Shop, Almond Shop...whatever it's called lol.
    It's called "Specialty Goods"...the square red building with the blue-and-white awning and the caf?-style table and chairs.

  7. #27
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I?m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx

    I think it is like the Timely Rabbit event where as you complete the goals the recipes unlock

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It's in the Gluten Shop, Almond Shop...whatever it's called lol.
    Thank you so much

  9. #29
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    So I did as was suggested for getting the otter and against my better judgment I purchased the crossing....it hasn't helped at all...I'm choked and out of 100 gems...not happy! Make it more visible please!!! I get bad migraines from staring at the screen!
    The Team took your advice! the otter now stands on his feet and does back-flips!!! even tho it's still the same size, it's definitely easier to spot with the active motion...

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    344
    Goal 5:
    Make 1 Oyster Cookie.
    (Made in the bakery. Takes 15min. Ingredients: 1 flour and 1 white sugar)

    Make 4 Sweetheart Baskets
    (Made in the kitchen. Takes 30min. Ingredients (8 Oyster Chocolate Pops, 3 Red Ribbons, 3 Chocolate Roses, 1 Oyster Cookie.)

    Rewards: 200 coins, 1 regular mailbox, 3xp

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •