View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 86.67%
  • I didn't like this event

3 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

1 3.33%
  • Jeremiah Otter

26 86.67%
  • Josie Otter

25 83.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Otterly In Love - 2019 Jan 30 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    wish we could have a event where we dont have to find the animal. i keep plugging along

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I?m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx
    I don?t know how to make the red heart shape boxes, it says in the Studio, but they are not listed there. I?m probably being stupid, but can someone please help.

Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    I don?t know how to make the red heart shape boxes, it says in the Studio, but they are not listed there. I?m probably being stupid, but can someone please help.
    It's in the Gluten Shop, Almond Shop...whatever it's called lol.

So I did as was suggested for getting the otter and against my better judgment I purchased the crossing....it hasn't helped at all...I'm choked and out of 100 gems...not happy! Make it more visible please!!! I get bad migraines from staring at the screen!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 01-31-19 at 12:31 PM.

I spent gems on a birch ribbon tree for extra ribbon and possible extras. Too bad it was a 1 time use tree (not in the description) AND I only received 1 ribbon. DONT WASTE YOUR GEMS ON THIS TREE. STORM IS RIPPING US OFF ON THIS ONE. Are we supposed to buy a 500 coin tree every time to get a ribbon? I'm thinking it is best to skip this game and focus on core goals. So disappointed !!!!

Executive Chef
    I’m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It's called "Specialty Goods"...the square red building with the blue-and-white awning and the caf?-style table and chairs.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m confused, to make the thing in the studio to get the otter, we need 12 of the red heart shape boxes, I know how to get them but the other 3 ingredients have to be got from the kitchen and bakery, are these drops or do we make them, if so neither my kitchen or bakery have the ingredient so I can craft it, or them. Can someone brief me please, thanks xx

I think it is like the Timely Rabbit event where as you complete the goals the recipes unlock

Thank you so much

Rhino Keeper
    So I did as was suggested for getting the otter and against my better judgment I purchased the crossing....it hasn't helped at all...I'm choked and out of 100 gems...not happy! Make it more visible please!!! I get bad migraines from staring at the screen!
    The Team took your advice! the otter now stands on his feet and does back-flips!!! even tho it's still the same size, it's definitely easier to spot with the active motion...

Executive Chef
    Goal 5:
    Make 1 Oyster Cookie.
    (Made in the bakery. Takes 15min. Ingredients: 1 flour and 1 white sugar)

Make 4 Sweetheart Baskets
    (Made in the kitchen. Takes 30min. Ingredients (8 Oyster Chocolate Pops, 3 Red Ribbons, 3 Chocolate Roses, 1 Oyster Cookie.)

Rewards: 200 coins, 1 regular mailbox, 3xp

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast