Thread: Please help with a ticket for lost gems...

Please help with a ticket for lost gems...

Hello, someone took my phone and accidently purchased coins for 250 gems, something I know you know a seasoned player would not do. I know you guys have a reputation of stealing gems including many last time I was sick in the hospital which was the largest loss ever. I am now probably hundreds of in the hole from these clicks.

Once again this is in a way during illness. I dropped my phone and my aide picked it up not knowing I was in a game or that it was touch screan and thats how the 250 gems were lost. I gave this game chance after chance and even after my last lost, because you worked with me giving some back, I gave it another try with my gift card. 5 years or so of dedicated playing and consistent purchases, please dont make this my last gem purchase, all future relying on videos, adventures and animals. I am never successful making a ticket myself and only twice had success when admin from the forum helped.

I thank you in advance if you can please refund the gems and of course take back the coins. Ok that?s all I can write. Thank you,
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm sorry you lost gems. Unfortunately the forum can't help with gem loss issues. You need to lodge a Support form. Click here to contact S8 Support. Please remember that discussion or posting of communication with Support is not forum appropriate.

Closing thread.