Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please make more spaces

We get as prizes the maps from the mine but we don't have that option anymore. Please let us have that back. We don't have any room for our dragons. We are having to sell off some and many are still in storage. Even selling off farms. Please, please help us out?

Rhino Keeper
    Please add more 4 land mining land. Im so maxed out and if these quads are going to keep coming I'd really love more floating islands for them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Please add more 4 land mining land. Im so maxed out and if these quads are going to keep coming I'd really love more floating islands for them
    I'll second that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'll second that.
    I agree...that would be great!!

Fashion Designer
    I?m so frustrated right now because it is so difficult to open new spaces. I?ve been playing this game for however long it?s been around. 7? 8? Years...anyway I JUST got my first Leo but of course I have no habitat to put him in and no space for a habitat. So now he?s just taking up a nest and I don?t know what to do with him. With the community event I?d like the nest to be free but I?d hate to sell him since it took so long to get one! The very least they could do is make it possible to put dragons into storage straight from the nest

It doesn't seem like anyone is reading this. That's very disappointing. I've been playing this game for years to & really enjoy it, but not much anymore. There are so many people who need help with more land. It would be nice if someone would at least acknowledge that they are reading this. We will see.

Rhino Keeper
    Please add more mining spaces. I am completely maxed out again. We really need land to go with the habitats added

I have hundreds of expansion maps in storage, and a cartographer dragon that kicks out more daily, but nothing to use them on. Getting tired of selling nice dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    We do need land badly, but why have the 4 dragon habitats stopped being upgradable also? The rest would be nice, and it's not just a little annoying that these quad habitats do not line up. It's a huge annoyance. Even more so that storm 8 must not even be placing them down on a test island to see what they look like, and are instead just making them and releasing without even seeing them. Maybe if they placed these habitats on their storm 8 island we would not need them fixed.

ORACLE POOL IS WAY OFF AS WELL. PLEASE FIX

Fashion Designer
    So how do we get them to hear us?? This land issue has been going on for far too long. I don?t even know what to do anymore. If I don?t have enough land for any of the new habitats to house any of the new dragons, then what is the point of even playing anymore? Just to breed dragons that I can?t place? SO irritating 😠

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast