Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please make more spaces

New Resident

Please make more spaces

Dear " storm 8"" pleas make easier to open new spaces ... its no sense on that amount dragons wich you put into game am and am sure is not only me. No real to keep them with so limitet aviable spaces. Play on that game aroun 6 years. And i need to seel other dragons adults to have those new ones for finish tales etc.

New Resident
    256 habitat
    777 dragons
    80 dragons in dragon stables
    186 dragons in storage wich I wish to see them on island somewhere not in storage. And some of them are doubled so even more.
    You need to sort it, And not push as to sell dragons or use lots of gold to be able plying all the invents when we are try to so hard and then no rom to fit them in.

New Resident
    And just wonder do they ever read those posts from us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fasionate View Post
    And just wonder do they ever read those posts from us.
    Storm8 staff don't necessarily read our posts, but the moderators, like Kooky_panda, are supposed to read our posts and report back to S8 staff about the issues we report. Then, if it is important enough, someone like Elsa will come on and tell us what is going on. They are supposed to be our advocates, like go-betweens between the players and the developers, but no one seems to be listening to us in our pleas for more space. I mean, they took time to fix habitats that didn't line up exactly, which was only a visual annoyance and did not affect game play, but they do not understand that they release a new habitat and 3-5 new dragons during every event, so we need to be able to expand once per week just to keep up with the new habitats and dragons. I really don't know what their end game is with all this. To lose customers, I guess.

I had to actually sell a farm today. I didn't have any room left, so I sold my farm to make room to buy a new habitat.

Nightclub Owner
    As of today there are 7 new dragons that are either craftable or event prizes (*see list below), 2 reissued (Teddy & Meditation) in the Market and 2 reissued in Value Packs for purchase (Lonely & Dearest). So that's a total of 11 'new' dragons (if you don't have the reissued ones). Considering that most long term players are already bursting at the seams as far as space, how is this not being addressed? I just don't understand! Most of the dragons mentioned here must be hatched immediately and can't even go into storage.

*Engagement
    *Matchmaker
    *Peryton
    *Dire Wolf
    *Gentleman
    *Girlpower
    *Valegram

ETA: make that 12 dragons - I missed the milestone prize of Soulmate
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I missed the Noble Queen because I had my nest full with no place to put them.

Rhino Keeper
    With all the new quad habitats it'd be great if they would open the mine and add more 4 space floating islands. They are perfect for quad habitats and also adding more around the bottom where we left off would draw more attention to the bottom marble keys island

Farm Supplier
    And I and all my friends have big problem with places for dragons (( It's no normal....

New Resident
    Usualy i love to play that game enjoy every new event and wait for another. Now i hate to look for a dragon to sell couse is no rom for him.. even if i like him need to go to make posibilty finish events. Is no sense.
    But i think is time to give up.. i think go to other game similar its so many them .... this one is no enjoy for me anymore.
    People wich play and keep that game worth lots o money for the owners...should strike. And they should think for who they make that game.
    I think thats it for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast