Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: No notifications

I already gave up hope that they're fixing this issue. Apparently, they want us to get fed up and stop playing, or something. With the current situation, completing goals is becoming more and more bothersome. I have to set up alarms in order to keep up with them -all just because they are unwilling to solve a problem with their game.

Yes what Exactly happened to the notifications on both Restaurant /Bakery just curious

New Resident
    I'm quitting restaurant story and bakery story. Those games I started in 2012. The main reasin i'm quitting is that storm8 don't support their custumers anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    The food ready and email notifications are still not working and yet I'm getting in-game adverts for other games. Some one must be programming these into the games so why can't the notification issue be fixed?
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

New Resident
    You are not the only one not getting notifications, same issue for me

Quote Originally Posted by sylver1414 View Post
    So I installed Bakery Story and I seem to have the same issue, even if the notifications are set ON. Is it possible that it might be a software related problem on my device? Anyone else having same problem?

I'm STILL having the same problem!!! I used to always get notifications even on my watch.

Hallo, ich bekomme auf meinem S9 auch keine Benachrichti***gen, es ist zum 🤢

New Resident

Restraint story

Since I started RS I've had problems with no notifications. I have been playing for over 6 yrs now. I have an Android phone. I think it is S8's issue.

New Resident
    Ja r?wnież mam ten sam problem w żadnej z gier s8 nie przychodzą powiadomienia.
    Mam HUAWEI Y6s na tablecie HUAWEI r?wnież nie przychodzą powiadomienia a z każdej innej aplikacji przychodzą.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213