Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Angry Storm8 Game Notifications Are NOT Working!

Quote Originally Posted by fluttering1 View Post
    I am having the same issue, no notifications for either of my accounts, BS and RS

Storm8 needs to address this issue that has been proven to be the fault of the game apps and NOT user or device error! I've not been getting notifications on BS, RS & FS for a few days now. They're insisting on rudely closing help tickets out without follow-through and they obviously haven't fixed the problem!

forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-13-19 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Removed strike comment - see forum rules

Grand Emperor
    Here's the Community Manager's update on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!
    Would it be possible for the team to release an in-game pop up that says pretty much exactly this?

I ask because a LOT of players are experiencing this and every single wall I visited in the last week is flooded with people trying to figure this out. I've added a note to my wall directing people to the forums but if they're not regular users, finding the specific info can be difficult for them. I think if the team released an in game notification, they'd be saving players a lot of stress and fretting.

New Resident
    I'm thankful I found this thread and glad they are working on it. It's been driving me batty trying to get the notifications back lol.

LG G7 ThinQ
    Android 9
    1.6.0.3g

Rhino Keeper

Not receiving notifications

I am not receiving notifications from 2-3 days.Pls fix it.

Post Not getting notifications

Hi

I'm not getting notifications on when my food is done. I'm not getting any notifications for any of my Storm 8 games.I did install it ona tablet and then uninstalled it and even did a factory reset on the tablet and I'm still not getting notifications on my current device. What else can I do or what step/s am I missing? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

New Resident
    I have a Samsung galaxy s6 and I haven't been getting notifications for Restraunt Story for a couple of weeks. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

I'm having the same problems None of my games are giving me notifications

I play on:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 (2016)
    Android: 8.1.0
    Restaurant Story: 1.6.0.3g
    Bakery Story: 1.6.0.3g
    Fashion Story: 1.5.6.7

Any word on the issue? So frustrating to have spoiled food and to miss neighbor requests. I rely heavily on notifications for neighbor requests for parts and know that many of my requests have been missed as well.

Same issues RS & BS
    Playing latest Android versions on both games. Playing on LG STYLO 4.
    Still get notifications from same platform and device for :
    Candy Blast Mania
    Frozen Mania
    Hungry Babies
    Bingo
    Monopoly Bingo
    Clue Bingo

*Crossposting to BS
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 08-20-19 at 03:31 AM. Reason: * added comment
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast