Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    And for those that don't use a browser to play?
    i never use browser to play either but imagine this, if your pc dont hav any browser so how is ur microsoft word been updated? they are interelated at the back-end. does not mean u need to open browser then only can open word but to update ur word need a medium to update so it borrow ur browser as a medium to update at the back (without showing it to u)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    As someone who doesn't play using a browser how do you explain why I stopped getting notifications in early Agust. It can't just be a coincidence that it occurred across various platforms, phone/ tablet manufacturers and games. I still suspect someone hasn't completed a coding string right the way down the line before releasing an update which, by the way, we don't have any control over as the end user. A quick way to resolve this issue would be to reissue the pre August version but I suppose that's too obvious.
    Rajaz.
    i dont think there is a way to play with browser and i never use browser to play either but imagine this, if your pc dont hav any browser so how is ur microsoft word been updated? they are interelated at the back-end. does not mean u need to open browser then only can open word but to update ur word need a medium to update so it borrow ur browser as a medium to update at the back (without showing it to u)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by irene_poon View Post
    i dont think there is a way to play with browser and i never use browser to play either but imagine this, if your pc dont hav any browser so how is ur microsoft word been updated? they are interelated at the back-end. does not mean u need to open browser then only can open word but to update ur word need a medium to update so it borrow ur browser as a medium to update at the back (without showing it to u)
    I wish I understood that.
    Any Android game can be played on a PC. Personally, I dont but that has nothing to do with Microsoft Word.
    I don't have word on my PC & nor do 2 of my friends.
    Sorry
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you!

Rhino Keeper
    What microsoft word got to do with the price of fish?
    These games update in the back ground when you open them up and connect to Storm8. Otherwise you would have to go into the playstore and apply an update before being able to do a challenge. I have tried numerous times to play this game on my PC but it's not possible, it's only for mobile devices such as phones and tablets. So I go back to my original observation that the programming code is not complete.
    Rajaz
    Last edited by Snowgoose59; 10-30-19 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Additional information

Farm Supplier
    What microsoft word got to do with the price of fish?
    Fish and Chips 250
    Cedar Planked Fish 270
    Roasted King Fish 1360
    Fish Sticks 2060

Farm Supplier
    If notifications are fixed during this maintenance....I think I will pass out!

No smelling salts needed....surprise surprise!
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 11-03-19 at 07:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    So, planned maintenance didn't include fixing the no notifications bug. Not very well planned maintenance. My stoves look like Lord of the Flies.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Nightclub Owner
    So, planned maintenance didn't include fixing the no notifications bug. Not very well planned maintenance. My stoves look like Lord of the Flies.
    I'm pretty sure that the 11/3 maintenance was only for the time change in America

Farm Supplier
    Not very well planned maintenance. My stoves look like Lord of the Flies.

New Resident
    Its not just you. I'm have been also having the problem on my Samsung Galaxy S9Plus and now on my Samsung Galaxy S10. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have checked all my settings and nothing seems to help. Very frustrating.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast