Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

No notifications

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Hello! I got a new phone (android) about one month ago and since than my game notifications won't work anymore. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and still nothing. Never had this problem on my old smartphone... And the notifications
    for every other app or game that I use work just fine. Anyone who could help me with this issue, please?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-13-19 at 03:32 AM.

So I sent a ticket to Storm8 and it has been closed because "We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests."!! REALLY??? After 6 years of continuously playing I only 'complaint' about this 1 issue and I get this?? That's sad... Probably I should just say "Good bye" to Restaurant Story.... Or why should I keep playing this game if the food always spoils because I don't get my notifications to serve it on time?

Nightclub Owner
    I think it's not that s8 doesn't want to help you or doesn't care but you likely got that message because they think the issue is not their fault and something they cannot fix on their side. s8 is a small company with an even smaller Support Staff; with this in mind, s8 created the forums to help players with all issues that are not technical errors that originate on the s8 side of things. From past experience and others' experience, s8 Support will only step in once it's established that the problem is on their end.

Before anyone can offer helpful advice, I think more details are needed. Such as:
    What device are you currently using?
    Is this happening with all s8 apps or just RS?
    In your device settings, how do you have the RS notifications set?

Thank you very much for your answer! I'm using a Samsung S9+ and the notifications are ON in the device and also in the game. So I suppose that it should work. I can't say anything about other games because I play only RS from s8. But I will try to install another one for a few days to see how it will work.

So I installed Bakery Story and I seem to have the same issue, even if the notifications are set ON. Is it possible that it might be a software related problem on my device? Anyone else having same problem?

Yes, I do. I have a Samsung S9. The notifications are still working on my old phone, S7. I don't know why this happening. I'm playing RS and BS.

At least it's good to know that I'm not the only one having this kind of issue... But still no idea how to fix it

I don't know either. It's annoying

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sylver1414 View Post
    So I installed Bakery Story and I seem to have the same issue, even if the notifications are set ON. Is it possible that it might be a software related problem on my device? Anyone else having same problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssarita View Post
    Yes, I do. I have a Samsung S9. The notifications are still working on my old phone, S7. I don't know why this happening. I'm playing RS and BS.
    I've flagged your cases over and see if I can get more information for you.

Any solutions?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast