Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: No notifications

I also continue to have the same problem with restaurant story and bakery story. Contacted s8 & they weren't very helpful at all. I've played both games for years. Very disappointed in s8. Apparently it's a issue on their end, because I have a lot of neighbor's complaining about the issue.

Starting to wonder if this is another ploy to get us to use gems. Issue should be resolved by now.

Farm Supplier
    Getting overly, pathetically, ridiculous....

Unhappy Not receiving notifications t my Storm 8 games

Not getting my notifications for my Restaurant Story, Bakery Story nor my Fashion Story

I have not received a notification in so long I forget how long it's been. I'm playing on a Galaxy S9, Android Version 9.

I've been playing for years but I'm ready to quit.

I agree with overly ridiculous. I know it's not my phone because I had it installed on my phone once and uninstalled it for a while, reinstalled and now no notifications when things are ready which I found more helpful than letting us know in one of the story games themselves. I wanna hear my phone make a notification sound when my things are ready.

Host(ess)
    i do think it is the prob of compatibility with the mobile browser. google seems like never stop updating their browser for more security & bug fixing so the platform in the game become obsolete. and yes it is very tired force to keep updating the coding everytime the browser came out with new version but that is the challenge of developing mobile game unless the platform they are using can accomodate those changes for a long time. my own university mobile check in class app also stop working when chrome browser is update & uninstall & reinstall is not working. complain to the technician, they also duno how to fix. last last i just downgrade my browser to older version then the app working again. so i do think this should be same to restaurant story. however since restaurant stoy is a very old app, getting a very old version of browser might get the mobile owner cyber threat prob so not encourage to do so.

Rhino Keeper
    So, it's been a few months and I'm sure I can speak for others when I say I'm tired of losing food, coins and progress on this game. Is there any word when notifications will be fixed?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by irene_poon View Post
    i do think it is the prob of compatibility with the mobile browser. google seems like never stop updating their browser for more security & bug fixing so the platform in the game become obsolete. and yes it is very tired force to keep updating the coding everytime the browser came out with new version but that is the challenge of developing mobile game unless the platform they are using can accomodate those changes for a long time. my own university mobile check in class app also stop working when chrome browser is update & uninstall & reinstall is not working. complain to the technician, they also duno how to fix. last last i just downgrade my browser to older version then the app working again. so i do think this should be same to restaurant story. however since restaurant stoy is a very old app, getting a very old version of browser might get the mobile owner cyber threat prob so not encourage to do so.

And for those that don't use a browser to play?

Rhino Keeper
    As someone who doesn't play using a browser how do you explain why I stopped getting notifications in early Agust. It can't just be a coincidence that it occurred across various platforms, phone/ tablet manufacturers and games. I still suspect someone hasn't completed a coding string right the way down the line before releasing an update which, by the way, we don't have any control over as the end user. A quick way to resolve this issue would be to reissue the pre August version but I suppose that's too obvious.
    Rajaz.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast