Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Farm Supplier
    ...Anger....rising....

Host(ess)
    I'm having the exact same problem it has been happening for almost 2 months now it started in August for me. I have a Samsung galaxy tab E tablet it has always been sending it before now never, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing. I even contacted them but it says my ticket for BS and RS that they can't respond it individually but I'm putting a notifacation reminder for both games I'll see how it goes.

Rhino Keeper
    Another challenge and it won't be long before I have flies on my appliances because the notifications aren't working. How come the missing recipes got sorted but not notifications ???

Rhino Keeper
    I think they're hoping we use gems for rotten food to recover.
    Gems = real money

That's what I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Now found out that any emails received through the forum don't send notifications even though all the boxes are ticked..

I've never used gems to recover rotten food as it's often cheaper to start again and then use the gems to speed up or finish cooking.
    btw I got to level 99 without spending any real money in just under a year

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I thought it was just me that wasn't getting notifications when my food was ready anymore! ( I have an android .) I can only shake my head at all the problems with this game. All the time and money spent and this is how we are treated...

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    I am wondering the same too , or are we all left in the dark?
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    I am not holding my breath on a fix. Think about it: no notifications = food spoiled = goals slowed down = buy gems to finish.
    A few weeks ago we could buy a certain part for free, probably due to an oversight by the devs. That bug was very quickly fixed
    So yes, bugs can be fixed, it just needs someone to want to.

I may be completely out of line but from where I am sitting it's the only explanation I can see. Prove me wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaMay4 View Post
    I think you are 100% right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie1Tim View Post
    I am beyond frustrated and have to agree with your thoughts. Most of us have lives and can't be on game 24/7 so notifications are a must! I gavebeen playing for nearly 7 yrs now and have enjoyed meeting players and growing my restaurant. I refuse to purchase anymore gems until they fix this issue!
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    I'm having the exact same problem it has been happening for almost 2 months now it started in August for me. I have a Samsung galaxy tab E tablet it has always been sending it before now never, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing. I even contacted them but it says my ticket for BS and RS that they can't respond it individually but I'm putting a notifacation reminder for both games I'll see how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    Now found out that any emails received through the forum don't send notifications even though all the boxes are ticked..

I've never used gems to recover rotten food as it's often cheaper to start again and then use the gems to speed up or finish cooking.
    btw I got to level 99 without spending any real money in just under a year
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    Wow, I thought it was just me that wasn't getting notifications when my food was ready anymore! ( I have an android .) I can only shake my head at all the problems with this game. All the time and money spent and this is how we are treated...
    When I contacted suppor they emailed me back immediately saying they no longer have support for restaurant or bakery and to go to the forums for help.
    ROSE

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by passionaterose40 View Post
    When I contacted support they emailed me back immediately saying they no longer have support for restaurant or bakery and to go to the forums for help.
    That's why we're all here and, unfortunately....getting nowhere
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you!

Well...I spend alot of money on gems for this game, because I enjoy the extras, but, they won't answer my questions, and won't fix the notifications, which makes the game not fun, when you have rotten food and such. SO, until its fixed, I won't be buying anymore gems. Tired of spending money on a game that doesn't work right.
    Last edited by KatarinaLynne; 10-14-19 at 02:23 PM.

Farm Supplier
    And S8 are grateful that afteran initial hype spike, this known annoyance has ceased to warrant anymore bother, so are put at ease.
    Teamlava did well....
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast