Quote Originally Posted by WickedCakes80 View Post
Glad to know I'm not the only one. But I am curious about something else... I started playing the game on my iPhone (Samsung tablet but figured I wanted a new restaurant and started on an iphone). Here's an interesting thing I found, some of my stoves let me make food that I don't have on my tablet! Anyone know why this may be? Does the game operate different on different formats? I mean, is the game different for Samsung players vs. IPhone or Apple players? Just was wondering why I can make food at a beginners level that I don't get at a level 99!?
I would say that is regarding updates. The game doesnt update like a regular game or app...if you go to the "store" and search Restaurant Story, several different "versions" will be seen, all genuine. These are "updates". Install one by one, going to a neighbour or visiting community, coming back to yours, exit, uninstall...onto the next...you will find despite uninstalling, the recipes and objects from the installs will still be there.
Also take into consideration that SOME recipes and objects can only be obtained via goal completions