Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedCakes80 View Post
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. But I am curious about something else... I started playing the game on my iPhone (Samsung tablet but figured I wanted a new restaurant and started on an iphone). Here's an interesting thing I found, some of my stoves let me make food that I don't have on my tablet! Anyone know why this may be? Does the game operate different on different formats? I mean, is the game different for Samsung players vs. IPhone or Apple players? Just was wondering why I can make food at a beginners level that I don't get at a level 99!?
    I would say that is regarding updates. The game doesnt update like a regular game or app...if you go to the "store" and search Restaurant Story, several different "versions" will be seen, all genuine. These are "updates". Install one by one, going to a neighbour or visiting community, coming back to yours, exit, uninstall...onto the next...you will find despite uninstalling, the recipes and objects from the installs will still be there.
    Also take into consideration that SOME recipes and objects can only be obtained via goal completions

New Resident

Games not letting me know when things are done

Ever since the last update or maintenance day, all my games have stopped letting me know when items happen. I have visits and items completed checked. I also have my media full blast with vibrate to back it up on. I keep loosing items because it doesnt let me know. Any ideas?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kookfiend View Post
    Ever since the last update or maintenance day, all my games have stopped letting me know when items happen. I have visits and items completed checked. I also have my media full blast with vibrate to back it up on. I keep loosing items because it doesnt let me know. Any ideas?
    We are all hoping for S8 to actually help its customers out here...

New Resident
    I too am having issue with this. I have a Samsung S8 Active and it was working fine until about two weeks ago, then nothing.

Phone - Samsung S8 Active
    Game Version - 1.6.0.3g
    Android OS - Was 8, but just updated to 9 with no change.
    Last edited by WalterG; 09-03-19 at 08:51 AM.

Is S8 going to address this issue???? Or do they just not care anymore???? I'm about ready to just give up on this game! I've had to throw away Sooooo much spoiled food and now they are running another gem sale? Seriously???? Why would I buy gems for something that's broken!!!!

Host(ess)
    So it is really a bug in the game then. I got this recently and thought it is my wrong setting

Quote Originally Posted by irene_poon View Post
    So it is really a bug in the game then. I got this recently and thought it is my wrong setting
    Yes it is a bug... There have been no updates on fixing it since 8/13. Not sure if they are working on it or just tucking it under the rug hoping players will ignore the issue. Either way it is very frustrating especially during goals when neighbors are requesting materials and we are trying to clear our appliances before our food spoils all while trying to do everything else in this thing called life. I and others rely heavily on notifications!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie1Tim View Post
    Yes it is a bug... There have been no updates on fixing it since 8/13. Not sure if they are working on it or just tucking it under the rug hoping players will ignore the issue. Either way it is very frustrating especially during goals when neighbors are requesting materials and we are trying to clear our appliances before our food spoils all while trying to do everything else in this thing called life. I and others rely heavily on notifications!
    "hear hear"

None of my notifications work for any of my Storm 8 games. I've contacted support and all they did was close tickets and gave me the link for this forum. I've reset my phone, checked all notifications and on my end settings are right. I won't be putting anymore money on these games.

Same here and I will not be spending anymore money on any of these games. Everything on my end is set properly. So annoying. I save a S8

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast