I have some suggestions on the constructables appliances.

1. Could you please make them cheaper? When building appliances in the game in cuts into my profits big time! Especially the first appliance of the event. The status bar on the food progress moves forward, which is fine. However once it?s completed, the recipe is done without earning that profit back. Also make them with less parts so it doesn?t eat up profits? In RS I can?t afford that. I?m barely above $5 million, because of this very problem.

2. Then also make the tables n chairs less as wel. I mean $40,000 for a chair plus the 7-8 appliances you need cuts profits big time. The same with chairs, $30-35,000 is a bit steep for a chair. Especially ones I may never use again.

3. Forgot to mention that it also takes forever to build a constructable. To build just four of them took me well over an hour! An hour that many of us could be actually doing something constructive in real life.

I have enough trouble earning coin in my restaurant. Can?t expand n can barely purchase sale items for that holiday or event. I?m sure I?m not alone in this thinking. While I appreciate the fact we don?t have to constantly beg for parts. This way is still to expensive for a lot of us. So if you could, please consider making some positive changes in the areas that I mentioned.