Views:	23 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	50997

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB490E96-BAEA-4EAC-ADFA-8200435E3E53.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	50998

So this this is what has been happening now for the past few weeks. I click on play video and get that error message in the first photo. If I press "continue" then I get the man on a horse graphic and then back to the error message.

Fashion Designer
    I've found that the videos that demand participation never seem to work.... they act as though they are over but when you hit the X it will say "are you sure you want to quit" even if it is a half hour later.
    No Gems For Runes!

So! The Video for gifts 🎁, still isn?t working correctly. Yesterday, I watched one and got gift, but then I three times I got the, Video didn?t finish, do you want to watch another. Then once more and got 🎁. Today...Nope! Not working at all! I don?t know if it has anything to do with the IOS update, but the Video first thing for getting coins as a reward for playing, isn?t working either. Also when sending gifts 🎁 to your neighbors, it takes FOREVER to load! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Fashion Designer
    After things working for a while now its the adverts for Homescapes!! Over and over no other ads allear at all, and they always “ fail to finish”

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thanks! I'll pass along those details and will do our best to identify the ad. If you see it again and can let us know more info, that'd help out a lot. Sorry for the issues! We're working hard on this.
    Homescapes adverts..... Still won?t work! Gets to the end, even tapping on the button to actually get the game will not work. Just get the video failed to finish message. Getting soooooo frustrating!
    At least if it was just once or even twice but its continual! Please Can we at least have other adverts to watch if they wont make theirs work properly?

New Resident

Angry Here also The same failed To finish video message

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Homescapes adverts..... Still won?t work! Gets to the end, even tapping on the button to actually get the game will not work. Just get the video failed to finish message. Getting soooooo frustrating!
    At least if it was just once or even twice but its continual! Please Can we at least have other adverts to watch if they wont make theirs work properly?

Nightclub Owner
    I'm having problems with this one :

Name:	7D24B4C8-BEEC-4A27-AA95-510983B25DE2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	51575

The video finishes, I click on the "x" to close it out and get this message:

Name:	5E3CBDF0-6D79-46FE-BC56-AB9F415824A3.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	51574

This is is the only video that I am getting as an option to watch and every time I get this "video didn't finish message". It has been happening for a few weeks now.

Executive Chef
    I recently am getting the error message "V4VC........completion is required to receive reward, Are you sure you want to skip?" or else I get a black screen that just hangs........anyone else
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I recently am getting the error message "V4VC........completion is required to receive reward, Are you sure you want to skip?" or else I get a black screen that just hangs........anyone else
    I get the black screen a lot. It most cases you can't even tell the content of the video.
    Thuakie Sword #19

I am playing this game for years now (on different iPhones always with their latest iOS).

These video-did-not-finish-messages (although the advert clearly ended and showed the little x to close it!) occurred from the beginning - no matter which kind of video or who the advertisers are.

To me it is just a trick to earn more money for S8: the more ads they show the more income they generate.
    I sometimes have to watch 6, 7 or even 8 adverts to get my 3 measly daily gifts:
    90 percent of the time it is 1000 coins, 8 percent it is a beam or block, 2 percent it is 1 energy - and once (!) I received a pig :O and twice (!) a lemon tree.

I only watch the ads because I want to get rid of their reminders.
    And when I say watch: I start the video and then do something else while they are showing - you could go to the loo, get something to drink or even just pick your nose

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast