Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Videos not finishing

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I’ve narrowed it down, Elsa. The only one that does this often (at least 80% of the time) is the Wild West New Frontier. And the interesting thing is that I have another S8 game (with dragons), and I have just noticed that the same video doesn’t do what it is supposed to there either. It should ‘finish’ the waiting time to battle dragons, but it never does.
    Also interestingly, I downloaded the game and played it a little to see if I could stop getting that video. It didn’t work! Even after completing restarting my device, it doesn’t pick up that I already have it.
    So there’s definitely a problem with that video. Here’s the final splash screen:
    Attachment 49657
    Thank you for the detailed information! We'll reach out to our partners to notify them of the broken ad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I agree with you newzealander... the first video finishes and then gives you nothing. The second one works as normal, but I haven't gone to the 3rd one. I've only noticed that this week, and only twice so far, but I haven't had time to check on this properly.

I think I'll go ahead and report this to S8 for us... done

(moving thread to Bugs forum)

Can we track which videos don't give rewards as I think we would need to provide this info. I'll start doing this as well.
    I just keep getting the same ad over and over, the game with the island that is a matching game, and I always get the prizes but... tonight after the video I got the pop up that the prize I won was an alicorn! I nearly screamed for joy! But then the galloping steed came along, and nothing! No alicorn! I sent in a note to support through the link in the settings in the game, surely they can look back into my game to see this and give me back my baby ali right?

Nightclub Owner
    My videos just won't play at all. This is the pop up that I have been getting for days now:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C67E7751-D62B-4FC8-A2B4-BB10C9757C3E.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	50055

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My videos just won't play at all. This is the pop up that I have been getting for days now:

Name:	C67E7751-D62B-4FC8-A2B4-BB10C9757C3E.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	50055
    Thank you! Our team is currently investigating this with our partners for multiple games.

Farm Supplier
    My videos have not been loading for several days now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1976801-B92E-47D0-A6FF-5E63F9A9D71B.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	50083  

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you! Our team is currently investigating this with our partners for multiple games.
    Thanks Elsa. I got one video to play this evening. It was a poker video I think. Sorry I didn't pay close enough attention to the name. Then got a message saying I had received a stone block (I think) then got this error message:

Name:	754C8BB6-C804-4FB2-92A6-C282BC2458B7.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	50138

And now it's back to the same error message I posted above at post# 13.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks Elsa. I got one video to play this evening. It was a poker video I think. Sorry I didn't pay close enough attention to the name. Then got a message saying I had received a stone block (I think) then got this error message:

Name:	754C8BB6-C804-4FB2-92A6-C282BC2458B7.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	50138

And now it's back to the same error message I posted above at post# 13.
    Thanks! I'll pass along those details and will do our best to identify the ad. If you see it again and can let us know more info, that'd help out a lot. Sorry for the issues! We're working hard on this.

Yes, the videos about not smoking dont load easily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thanks! I'll pass along those details and will do our best to identify the ad. If you see it again and can let us know more info, that'd help out a lot. Sorry for the issues! We're working hard on this.
    Thankyou so much for getting this fixed!! I am so glad the ads for the island matching game are gone! Everything is working perfectly for me now!

What is going on with the videos?

They keep showing, ?Error, something happened with the Video, would you like to see another. And same thing. The Videos are not playing, so no rewards. It?s been a few days. I asked about it on the last goal, Monster Hunt, guess it was wrong place, no answer. So, Fix this, Please!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast