Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heroine Dragon- Battle Tournament January 25 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have been battling Heroine since last night. Keep rotating glasswing, valiant and rainbow sentinel with no success. Aargh.
    When did they change Pearl whatever to Heroine, surely they can’t just switch the last dragon at the last minute as there has been no mention of that glitch from Storm8.

As you can see on a previous post as I took a happy snap my round 30 dragon was last weeks tournament dragon! I would be putting a ticket to support about this, very unfair indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have been battling Heroine since last night. Keep rotating glasswing, valiant and rainbow sentinel with no success. Aargh.
    Did they finally correct the last round with Heroine? Because like myself and others who already finished the tournament, the last round was Pearlhorn, which I was able to beat once again with Queen(royal black and red) using Mb.. If it's now changed to Heroine, maybe you can try Aladdin or bundled(blue yellow and red).. good luck

Edit.. I totally agree with Random88, if the last round was suddenly changed at the last minute, it's really unfair to other players who are still battling. The error was on their part, and it should have remained that way until the tournament was over. Very sneaky Storm8.. Not cool.. not cool at all..(smh)
    Last edited by divanightclub; 01-29-19 at 12:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    When did they change Pearl whatever to Heroine, surely they can’t just switch the last dragon at the last minute as there has been no mention of that glitch from Storm8.

As you can see on a previous post as I took a happy snap my round 30 dragon was last weeks tournament dragon! I would be putting a ticket to support about this, very unfair indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Did they finally correct the last round with Heroine? Because like myself and others who already finished the tournament, the last round was Pearlhorn, which I was able to beat once again with Queen(royal black and red) using Mb.. If it's now changed to Heroine, maybe you can try Aladdin or bundled(blue yellow and red).. good luck

Edit.. I totally agree with Random88, if the last round was suddenly changed at the last minute, it's really unfair to other players who are still battling. The error was on their part, and it should have remained that way until the tournament was over. Very sneaky Storm8.. Not cool.. not cool at all..(smh)
    You are both right. I had the same dragon as you Pearhorn. Got confused. So many dragons with odd names.

Anyway the power of the post. I finally got it with glasswing.

Ok good.. I'm glad you were able to finish the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't beat Warrior King. I lost Neo Glasswing, Passion, Metal, Mithril, Skeletal Knight, Dark, Merfolk, Infinity, Angel, Mage, Sellspine, Ghost, Novadream, Smitten, etc. I don't know what to do. One account still needs 28 wins to get Vizier the other 18. I finally got Praetorian on both.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    I can't beat Warrior King. I lost Neo Glasswing, Passion, Metal, Mithril, Skeletal Knight, Dark, Merfolk, Infinity, Angel, Mage, Sellspine, Ghost, Novadream, Smitten, etc. I don't know what to do. One account still needs 28 wins to get Vizier the other 18. I finally got Praetorian on both.
    Do you have any max level basic dragons like Fire, Water, Air or Forest? If so l would suggest using one of those dragons and if it doesn't work then I would heal either Passion, Dark or Infinity and try one of the three again or use a dragon that beat one of the earlier champions.
    I so wish there was one dragon that could work against champions on all accounts but they're a tricky type. What works for one won't work for others most of the time. You'll find something that will beat Warrior King, I know it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Do you have any max level basic dragons like Fire, Water, Air or Forest? If so l would suggest using one of those dragons and if it doesn't work then I would heal either Passion, Dark or Infinity and try one of the three again or use a dragon that beat one of the earlier champions.
    I so wish there was one dragon that could work against champions on all accounts but they're a tricky type. What works for one won't work for others most of the time. You'll find something that will beat Warrior King, I know it.
    Thanks for helping. I decided to try beat Warrior King and I used Little Monster and won. I was so excited. My other account I just used gold. I've won some higher level dragons by using dragons are 1 lvl. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't sadly lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    Thanks for helping. I decided to try beat Warrior King and I used Little Monster and won. I was so excited. My other account I just used gold. I've won some higher level dragons by using dragons are 1 lvl. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't sadly lol.
    Good job on getting past Warrior King and using Little Monster. Sometimes it takes that outside the box thinking and it works a lot of the time. Good luck throughout the rest of the tournament. You'll win out.

Banned
    I stopped at over 20 losses on Warrior King and had to use ultimate. That's using 25% win chance dragons for the most part. Already more losses on Warrior Queen.

Stop *****ing your player base.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Good job on getting past Warrior King and using Little Monster. Sometimes it takes that outside the box thinking and it works a lot of the time. Good luck throughout the rest of the tournament. You'll win out.
    Well I I'm not going to win because I'm stuck on Steelflame and Sunflower. I have too many exhausted victims so I can't have Vizier. Its sad because it looks cool. I need to heal all of them before the next tournament.
    Last edited by petre70; 01-30-19 at 03:28 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast