Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Praetorian Dragon January 25 2019 ( For Crowned Perfection Community Event)

Fashion Designer
    Do you get extra Fairyscrolls and/or WE points for each Praetorian you evolve or only for the first one? I've never had two of the "commons" before because I can never breed one and always end up relying on crafting.
    The one I bred is level 10 now and I don't know if crafting a 2nd one would just be a waste of time. 10 Essence for trading it is not adequate motivation.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 01-28-19 at 12:17 PM.

Only the first common Dragon gives you the extra 250 points for hatching and evolving it (4 X 250 = 1.000 points).
    The idea of having two of the same common Dragons is only for evolving the first one and at the same time sending the second one at the special quests, without delay.
    So, the second Dragon is useful for less than one day only, while you are evolving the first one, so that you earn some more points by doing 3 or 4 special quests during that evolving time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Only the first common Dragon gives you the extra 250 points for hatching and evolving it (4 X 250 = 1.000 points).
    The idea of having two of the same common Dragons is only for evolving the first one and at the same time sending the second one at the special quests, without delay.
    So, the second Dragon is useful for less than one day only, while you are evolving the first one, so that you earn some more points by doing 3 or 4 special quests during that evolving time.
    Oh, boo. I figured that was probably the case, but was hoping to squeeze out some more fairyscrolls- I'm still about 3000 short.
    Thanks!

Lightbulb

First try Water and Air!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4C0CCA92-38BD-452A-9C28-FFFAD01B868C.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	698.5 KB 
ID:	49663  

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Had to craft it as well, got to say it is so not common and I dare anyone to say otherwise as I currently have another Metal underway!
    Since my last post, another Metal, Disco Ball, 2 Blue Moons and another 8 hour! So this is Not a common dragon at all, I think since trying to breed this my commons are like 10 percent!

I also note that during breeding for events rares and super rares tend to appear more than normal! Maybe if all the old commons for these type of events were removed the ability to breed these would be increased!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234