Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Praetorian Dragon January 25 2019 ( For Crowned Perfection Community Event)

Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Did anyone get the 250 points for getting the event dragon? It hasn't been awarded to my game so hesitant to level him to 4 in case I don't get those points either.
    Don't worry, you will get all the expected points by the Praetorian Dragon and you may read what I have already posted here

Rhino Keeper
    Winter after Winter and more Winter don't they know it's summer down under lol

Absolutely ridiculous it?s this hard to get a 4 hour dragons.

Host(ess)
    ....and if you remembered to look in the task book to accept the dragon. I missed last years birthday dragon because I forgot to do that. 😭😭

Sorry , this was in response to divanightclub and deadpixal
    Last edited by fuzyundies; 01-27-19 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Response to diva nightclub and deadpixal

Quote Originally Posted by fuzyundies View Post
    ....and if you remembered to look in the task book to accept the dragon. I missed last years birthday dragon because I forgot to do that. 😭😭

Sorry , this was in response to divanightclub and deadpixal
    Yes.. you're right..they gave the players 2 dragons at different times as a gift since I'VE been playing the game( Storm8 and Stormie). But my Stormie is STILL in storage. But they are both blue and white.

Banned
    Isn't this cute - the day after I was forced to craft this clown I breed 2 in a row.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Isn't this cute - the day after I was forced to craft this clown I breed 2 in a row.
    I can't breed it either, so I guess I'll just craft it. (-_-)

Fashion Designer
    have to craft it,
    but my nest is super busy .... my crown jewel egg is still sitting on my nest, occupying one of the two nests i got. is it a play to have long hr hatching time prize for completing the tales...

Fashion Designer
    Angel X Hammerhead. Took 6 tries, and I was surprised to see the Praetorian egg instead of another Hippogryff.

Banned
    Had to craft it as well, got to say it is so not common and I dare anyone to say otherwise as I currently have another Metal underway!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast