View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

8 36.36%
  • I did not like this event

5 22.73%
  • I could not finish in time

10 45.45%
  • Sleepy Shrine

4 18.18%
  • Slumbing Sanctum

4 18.18%
  • Motherly Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Noble Princess Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Essence

15 68.18%
  • Marble Keys

16 72.73%
  • Adventure Tickets

14 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crowned Perfection Community Event - **NEW POLL ADDED**

New Resident
    As Phoenix406 says, another dragon prize that is out of reach. The community events used to be so much fun with the ability to get new dragons individually and also when enough points are collected to join the community prizes. Now there is nothing of value that can be achieved either individually or in the community (even if you were able to get enough points to join the community... which has also been pushed to be out of reach.)
    I get it... buy boosts for money. Sorry. That’s not in the spirit of the Dragon Story legacy. We’ve all been playing here for years now and are very disappointed that the events are almost useless to attempt.

PLEASE bring back reasonable community thresholds and dragons that can be reasonably achieved with dedicated players.

Banned
    Still can’t breed one yet but still trying, thank goodness I crafted one and this is a common dragon, it so jolly isn’t!

Banned
    Okay, so I am seriously not stupid or naive but can someone please enlighten me as how I the community total jumps 51 million is just over 12 hours!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!i left for work this morning, yes I am in the Southern Hemisphere and we were collectively at just over 55 million, needing over 100 million to getthe last community reward!

Shock, horror, bewilderment and shut the front door, (you get what I mean!) and I get home and the community standing is at 106 Million! Not even creative accounting can make an increase in 12 hours when 5 days we have 55 million!

I am sorry but I am not smelling the roses, it needs to be explained logically!

Skyharbor602, Fireball Farm, Immortal1, Deadpixel, Pheonix 406, Amerirish, Elsa, Kooky Panda....what is going on? As Pauline Hansen would ask (Australian Politician) Please explain!!!!!
    Last edited by random59; 02-01-19 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Clarity needed!

Fashion Designer
    Equine dentistry is not my forte, so I'll take a pass on that one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Okay, so I am seriously not stupid or naive but can someone please enlighten me as how I the community total jumps 51 million is just over 12 hours!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!i left for work this morning, yes I am in the Southern Hemisphere and we were collectively at just over 55 million, needing over 100 million to getthe last community reward!

Shock, horror, bewilderment and shut the front door, (you get what I mean!) and I get home and the community standing is at 106 Million! Not even creative accounting can make an increase in 12 hours when 5 days we have 55 million!

Skyharbor602, Fireball Farm, Immortal1, Deadpixel, Pheonix 406, Amerirish, Elsa, Kooky Panda....what is going on? As Pauline Hansen would ask (Australian Politician) Please explain!!!!!
    You know just as much as me on what's going on with that. Some of the things going on with this game should be on Unsolved Mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post

I’m not entirely certain how the numbers came about, but it reminds me of the elections that were held in a neighboring country.

Anyway, my gardener, who’s a DS player, came by today to deliver a bag of fertiliser (all organic by the way), so I asked her about the jump in points, and she reminded me that something like this had happened before, a year or more ago. At that time, the explanation given was that there had been an issue on the server, where the totalling of the accumulated points wasn’t being updated to the players’ devices. I guess the same might just have happened.

BTW, it’s been quite a while since I’ve heard Ms Henson’s name mentioned, the last time I heard of her she was championing the banning the use of speed cameras and radars

Banned
    You can only laugh at this point.

A lot of the gaming companies believe that they are entitled to do whatever they please with their games. If I have a disclaimer stating I'm entitled to break into your house and rob you, it doesn't necessarily make it legal. The problem is that people are putting money into these games trying to acquire things that are constantly being pulled farther away from them through various means... some more nefarious than others.

Eventually an example is going to be made. It's the Wild Wild West with mobile gaming right now but someone is going to take it on the chin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Equine dentistry is not my forte, so I'll take a pass on that one.
    Love it!!!

The Honorable Panda
    New Poll!! Please vote!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Well as I have voted that I didn’t like this event, I am going to tell you why, goal posts are moved, there is no transparency at all by the developers except for shade they give players by negative responses to our comments.

Might be time for me to take a sabbatical from this game as Storm8, like I have said before this game used to be fun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast