Thread: Impossible to get 3 stars on 789

Impossible to get 3 stars on 789

Reposting my question in a new thread in a hope it will get more attention by the developers.

Has anyone got 3 stars for level 789? The highest score I have achieved is circa 480,000 and still on 2 stars, while the 1st high score (Paul) is at 336,00. I'm wondering if getting 3 stars is even possible for this level. Also similar question for level 790.

I always make sure to get 3 stars before moving on to the next island, and this has taken away my motivation to continue playing (a bit ocd, I know, but nevertheless)

Quote Originally Posted by aoikonomop View Post
    Reposting my question in a new thread in a hope it will get more attention by the developers.

Has anyone got 3 stars for level 789? The highest score I have achieved is circa 480,000 and still on 2 stars, while the 1st high score (Paul) is at 336,00. I'm wondering if getting 3 stars is even possible for this level. Also similar question for level 790.

I always make sure to get 3 stars before moving on to the next island, and this has taken away my motivation to continue playing (a bit ocd, I know, but nevertheless)
    Could you please tell me the area's name you are in?