Thread: Princess pillows

Princess pillows

News feed says I already received one princess pillow from a neighbour. But in chapter 10 it still says 0/5. If this continues, i am gonna get in trouble!

Edit: i already tried resetting my device. It didnt help. And now the second Pillow doesnt show up either!

Edit: second reset didnt work. But after third reset it now says 1/5. Still not the 2/5 it should say, but i guess it is progress....

Edit: well, i the end it finally counted 5 pillows, although it took waaaaay more time than necessary cause i already had received fve pillows way before that. So i lost very much time and got really really frustrated of all the waiting, resetting and force closing. Thanks s8!
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 01-25-19 at 06:46 AM.

I would like to know if this bug is gonna be looked into, or that we can experience this annoyance again in the next Tales.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I would like to know if this bug is gonna be looked into, or that we can experience this annoyance again in the next Tales.
    Lol, S8 going to fix something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Lol, S8 going to fix something.
    You’re right. And even responding seems already too much to ask. It’s really sad...

Yay!!! Same problem as the previous Tales! Why does the bugs and issues section still exist when S8 doesnt take it seriously??????

8 perfect pearls received and it still says 4. This game is a joke. Storm8 is a joke.