View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

18 69.23%
  • I didn't like this event

4 15.38%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 19.23%
  • Candy Crane

10 38.46%
  • Haka Kiwi

11 42.31%
  • Pluma

12 46.15%
  • Fladingo

12 46.15%
  • Nightglider

22 84.62%
  • Midnight Dragon

16 61.54%
  • Candy Canyon

19 73.08%
  • Food

19 73.08%
  • Runes

22 84.62%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Winged Winners - 2019 Jan 25 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I got the prizes! Just took a little bit.

Similar thing here, though I had just attributed it to the fact I haven't played in around a year. If I had had the entire time I would have made it up to 6,000 for that gorgeous Nightglider so I'm a little salty about that. Either way, I had 5,700-ish and 2nd place only had 3,000

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations they said! A personal best I did! 20/20! That’s funny and I actually was breeding, evolving, & hatching with 2 nests the whole time. That’s so funny! I now have 14 painted murals, what use are they and most came from this leaderboard.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    If I spin one more map I may throw my device against a wall
    I want a like button! I absolutely agree.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I want a like button! I absolutely agree.
    Thanks 😜

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The amount of points you get from the chests is determined by how far ahead or behind you are in the leaderboard. The further behind you are, the more points you get.
    Oh, come now, deadpixel. We all know that is just a myth. Stop spreading misinformation on the forums. LOLOLOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    The event is almost up and, I gotta say, I'm surprised by the number of people duking it out for this dragon. I know I love it (and seriously hope it makes a comeback in the future!) but I wasn't expecting this level of competitiveness lol

I definitely liked the designs of these --- all month long!

Glad to see a habitat I didn't have, sorry to all those that already do :/ But I have always been curious as to why they opted to only give first and second place the animal. Top three just makes sense, no?
    I know. I really wanted the dragon and thought I had a real shot at it, but everyone went crazy after the boosts went on sale for 1/2 price. My more competitive account only came in 6th - just enough to get runes. My poor older account, which is handicapped by only having 3 farms due to no expansions, came in like 16th! I have never, ever, ever, placed so low! I've hardly ever placed below 6th, actually.

First three getting the animal does make sense, but it has *always* been just the top 2.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    That?s what I thought but generally I get about 25 regardless!
    Anyone ever find that if they have more than one account they are often grouped together? This is the third time that?s happened to me!
    My accounts have never competed against each other. I have 2.
    I, also, tend to get 25 points regardless of the color of the chest. I think it's because I'm usually towards the top of the LB until the very end when all the snipers come in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    I got the prizes! Just took a little bit.

Similar thing here, though I had just attributed it to the fact I haven't played in around a year. If I had had the entire time I would have made it up to 6,000 for that gorgeous Nightglider so I'm a little salty about that. Either way, I had 5,700-ish and 2nd place only had 3,000
    Congrats!! The dragon is awesome. Yes, it usually takes them about 1/2 hour I would say before they come up with the final tally, maybe even an hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I know. I really wanted the dragon and thought I had a real shot at it, but everyone went crazy after the boosts went on sale for 1/2 price. My more competitive account only came in 6th - just enough to get runes. My poor older account, which is handicapped by only having 3 farms due to no expansions, came in like 16th! I have never, ever, ever, placed so low! I've hardly ever placed below 6th, actually.

First three getting the animal does make sense, but it has *always* been just the top 2.
    Deludente questo leaderboard. ..nelle ultime manciate di minuti la maggior parte di quelli che erano in basso nella classifica sono balzati ai primi posti scaraventando me all'undicesimo 😨 non ricordo di essere mai scesa cos? bassa se non forse ai primissimi eventi fatti quando non sapevo come funzionavano 😐
    E non posso essere soddisfatta neppure della ruota...punti dati e poi ripresi...niente rune...ma tante mappe inutili 😭
    Speriamo sar? meglio il prossimo 😞☺

Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Deludente questo leaderboard. ..nelle ultime manciate di minuti la maggior parte di quelli che erano in basso nella classifica sono balzati ai primi posti scaraventando me all'undicesimo �� non ricordo di essere mai scesa cos? bassa se non forse ai primissimi eventi fatti quando non sapevo come funzionavano ��
    E non posso essere soddisfatta neppure della ruota...punti dati e poi ripresi...niente rune...ma tante mappe inutili ��
    Speriamo sar? meglio il prossimo ��☺
    The decorations they give us are so bad. I literally spin the wheel saying "No decorations, no coins. No decorations, no coins" over and over till it stops spinning because I dislike them so much! XD It wouldn't be so bad if we had space to put some of them. :/ Usually the flowers and trees they have would look nice in my forest but no room. And I know your pain on retracted points. I've had it happen to me twice, one of which cost me the gold trophy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast