View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

18 69.23%
  • I didn't like this event

4 15.38%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 19.23%
  • Candy Crane

10 38.46%
  • Haka Kiwi

11 42.31%
  • Pluma

12 46.15%
  • Fladingo

12 46.15%
  • Nightglider

22 84.62%
  • Midnight Dragon

16 61.54%
  • Candy Canyon

19 73.08%
  • Food

19 73.08%
  • Runes

22 84.62%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Winged Winners - 2019 Jan 25 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    If I spin one more map I may throw my device against a wall
    For sure! When I started playing a couple years ago, it was not at all unusual for me to spin for Runes several times over the course of a LB. And that makes sense. If you are awake 16 hours per day (for me it's only like 14, but I digress), and you can spin once every 3 hours, you should be able to spin 6x/day, and there are 8 spaces on the wheel. Therefore, you should spin for each prize at least once every other day. Or if you look at it as the LB lasts 7 days, you get 42 spins, divided by 8, you should get ****EACH**** prize 5 times, right? But it never ever works that way. And for the last year or better, I spin for Runes about 1x per event. It is almost always the wooden chest or a decoration that I spin for now. Then they tell us that the wheel isn't rigged. Well, it certainly isn't random, or we would get the outcomes I explained above.

Executive Chef
    Fully ageee Phoenix406! I generally spin the decor or runes over and over again! I rarely get the chests! And when I do, normally it?s the grand total of 25 points (regardless of chest colour!)

Farm Supplier
    Yes, there seems no real randomness to it. I get coins or decorations I have no use for, rarely runes, which I could do with, and mostly chests, 25 if I am near the lead, more if lower down.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Fully ageee Phoenix406! I generally spin the decor or runes over and over again! I rarely get the chests! And when I do, normally it?s the grand total of 25 points (regardless of chest colour!)
    The amount of points you get from the chests is determined by how far ahead or behind you are in the leaderboard. The further behind you are, the more points you get.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Other than the Candy Canyon habitat, I love my growing stockpile of Runes. On the day expansions become available again, I’ll probably be able to expand to the maximum number of available spaces and start grumbling about the lack of expansions again

The event is almost up and, I gotta say, I'm surprised by the number of people duking it out for this dragon. I know I love it (and seriously hope it makes a comeback in the future!) but I wasn't expecting this level of competitiveness lol

I definitely liked the designs of these --- all month long!

Glad to see a habitat I didn't have, sorry to all those that already do :/ But I have always been curious as to why they opted to only give first and second place the animal. Top three just makes sense, no?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The amount of points you get from the chests is determined by how far ahead or behind you are in the leaderboard. The further behind you are, the more points you get.
    That?s what I thought but generally I get about 25 regardless!
    Anyone ever find that if they have more than one account they are often grouped together? This is the third time that?s happened to me!

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first and probably last time I've ever come in first place! I can't wait for my dragon! How long does it usually take to get the prizes?

I got 1st place at 6025 points and they are in storage second place had only 3600 points. Is anyone playing like before?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast