Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
Sugarcat5 mentioned that she always fail to gift the same first person of her list, which sounds to me that it's not a bug in her case, but that person maxes out from other people's gifts and when Sugarcat5 tries to gift him, she fails.

In your case things seem to be more complicated, because you send the gifts one by one and you see the max out error message on different neighbors, which sounds rather impossible!
By getting the max out error, hopefully it doesn't affect your 3 gold procedure and you can re-send it, even in the same player. If you get the same error for the same person for second time in a raw, then for sure he has reached the daily limit of the receiving Golds.
But I suggest you to make a test. The daily server time that resets the gift, maps etc. counters is at midnight (PDT time).
Wait for the counter to be reset and then start sending your gifts 2-3 or 5 minutes later and see what's happening! It's impossible for any player to get maxed out in such a small period of time.
If you get the same error message, try it twice and if it persists, it seems that there is a new bug in town!

As for the other error case, when you retry to send a gift after the error message, but your neighbor's name is gone from the list, it means that you have already gifted him and he has received your gift. Sometimes, even though we get the error message, the gift has already been sent successfully! I don't know if it is a 100% successful procedure, instead of the error message and I can't be sure if all those times the gift is really sending or not, but I have seen that happening many times (when I am gifting my second island) and I can assure you about that. All the times that I got this error message and the gift was sending to my second island, that island really received the Gold without a problem at all, but as I already mentioned, I can't be sure if it is a 100% successful procedure for all the players that face the same in-game error messages!
Why don't you ask your neighbors if they have received your Gold or not that day, to verify it?
Plausible theory...however, I usually gift first to my other island so I can check to see that the gold was actually gifted. Most of the time it is but occasionally it's not(rare tho). I would hate to short change one of my faithful neighbors so that's why I send it to my other account first now.