Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

That's bizarre, as even if I have already received 15 extras overnight I still have to click to "give" them to the baron each time to get a chest. It's so nice to be able to send to everyone on our lists all at once, instead of being limited to a few and hoping they will log in to respond that day.

[/i]

so i guess it has changed because this morning i had 4 invites but none of them counted towards my request goal. and per my email regarding the whole thing-this is the response i got: "You need to request and receive the invites within the same day. Leftovers won't count towards daily quest progress. "
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I guess I'm the odd person out. I really didn't care for the deco wedding party fairies. All items from the event already stored away except for the bride and groom. Well I did find a place for that horse tho I don't need it.
    Even the fairy buildings were a little bland.
    I'm ready for some color! Gumdrop hearts look promising.
    Oh yes both the Chapel and the villa were dull looking and kind of weird

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree that events have lost most of their luster these days but I am happy with the coin drops from the faerie people.

I was lucky enough to get a few of the chest faeries and purchased a few chests this morning hoping to get a few more when I chop them later. They have been firmly added to my normal collection routine and will help pad my bank account when I have to shell out for new expansions!
    I'm awfully slow in expansion so I don't really collect coins ..haha

Executive Chef
    I like the faerie people because they drop a good amount of coins. I still have 150 orange shells to find and lots of expansions so coins are important in my kingdom.

Just wish I had gotten all 3 or atleast 2 of 1.

Executive Chef
    My opinion may be a little slanted about those deco fairies because I did not get even 1, so I don't know about the coin values. Anyway moving onward. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Last day... no ringbearer or flower girl... (only ones missing) lot of houses that I really don?t need... cannot be able to collect enough chocolates for the pink skunk... is it a loss? And missing one weel to upgrade the wagon... should I buy the extra weel for the final upgrade? Is it worth the prize? (Horse and final upgraded wagon)? Thanks for your reply!

Liked the though of this event ,but it was too difficult for me to finish and also very repetitive... and don?t like the super random gifts! It should be calculated that all players get all of the gifts advertised and possible double.. but that can be random!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Last day... no ringbearer or flower girl... (only ones missing) lot of houses that I really don?t need... cannot be able to collect enough chocolates for the pink skunk... is it a loss? And missing one weel to upgrade the wagon... should I buy the extra weel for the final upgrade? Is it worth the prize? (Horse and final upgraded wagon)? Thanks for your reply!

Liked the though of this event ,but it was too difficult for me to finish and also very repetitive... and don?t like the super random gifts! It should be calculated that all players get all of the gifts advertised and possible double.. but that can be random!
    Final reward not worth it. It's just a horse and I like the carraige better at level 9.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Final reward not worth it. It's just a horse and I like the carraige better at level 9.
    Ok! Then no need to water anymore red trees 😂😂😂

Executive Chef
    so i know the advice to send out all your requests and after you have recieved 20, send one to stormie and get a 21st. but my question is how do you know when you have recieved 20? i have tried counting in my "news" section, but sometimes it doesn't match up with what i have recieved (on the few times i have kept detailed records). or the order of people who responded with help has changed.

Executive Chef
    i know the advice under weekday warrior is to consider not collecting from the marketplace in case it is needed for the next event, but has anyone needed to collect from their marketplace for an event?