Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There are pics of all the event items on the first page, but if you're wanting to see what the Ring Bearer looks like when placed on the board, here's my faeries:

Attachment 49665
    Ooohhh they're so cute together...

now power of forum ,pls give me the Ring Bearer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There are pics of all the event items on the first page, but if you're wanting to see what the Ring Bearer looks like when placed on the board, here's my faeries:

Attachment 49665
    What a cute picture!!! I would love to get the flower girl, so far I have only gotten hearts, hearth paths and a chapel.....

Rhino Keeper
    They are cute! So far I've only gotten the minister, chapel and villa.

The people are so cute!
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    When all else fails, try a forced close...
    Thanks, forced close did not work but waiting a couple of hours did, could be a problem with my internet connection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Thanks, forced close did not work but waiting a couple of hours did, could be a problem with my internet connection.
    Glad it finally worked for you!
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Ok thanks. So no energy horse? Im will finish this upgrade lv and finish than. Thx
    And another question: where is that little chapel from left im the picture?
    If I remember correctly, it's from Thurston & Sabina's wedding a few years ago.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Angry

God Bless us all for even coming close to completing these insane goals anymore!
    I just completed the 2 ton wedding carriage that moonlights as a bomb shelter with all its 'curtains' of vine & stone
    But I have a gripe S8:
    I've been playing CS for over 6 years, loved and enjoyed it. But, the last couple years I've had to keep telling myself "hang in there girl" each time I START to get excited about a new event, only to discover (about 48hrs into it) that the '20 chops' at a rose bush produces a mere 4 petals...that the 'Wee chest' I ask 250 neighbors for every day ONLY gives me 'pink hearts', never a cute decoration (the ring bearer coulda helped me WoRk on it all) and oooooweeee, I have a whopping 24 boxes of chocolates...and THATS after feeding my cows at least 1000 times. Soooo, now they are fat, they're on strike, won't eat and have threatened to jump fence to my neighbors if i EVEN try to feed 'em again in my search for another Cupid Skunkupine!
    And lastly__The "Great prize" that we've been working so hard for- The Wee Wedding Pony- after 3 drops, it is the SAME as a REGULAR HORSE
    As much as I love new decorations, characters, etc. I just gotta ask: Is it worth it anymore???
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    God Bless us all for even coming close to completing these insane goals anymore!
    I just completed the 2 ton wedding carriage that moonlights as a bomb shelter with all its 'curtains' of vine & stone
    But I have a gripe S8:
    I've been playing CS for over 6 years, loved and enjoyed it. But, the last couple years I've had to keep telling myself "hang in there girl" each time I START to get excited about a new event, only to discover (about 48hrs into it) that the '20 chops' at a rose bush produces a mere 4 petals...that the 'Wee chest' I ask 250 neighbors for every day ONLY gives me 'pink hearts', never a cute decoration (the ring bearer coulda helped me WoRk on it all) and oooooweeee, I have a whopping 24 boxes of chocolates...and THATS after feeding my cows at least 1000 times. Soooo, now they are fat, they're on strike, won't eat and have threatened to jump fence to my neighbors if i EVEN try to feed 'em again in my search for another Cupid Skunkupine!
    And lastly__The "Great prize" that we've been working so hard for- The Wee Wedding Pony- after 3 drops, it is the SAME as a REGULAR HORSE
    As much as I love new decorations, characters, etc. I just gotta ask: Is it worth it anymore???
    I've been here just about as long & I wonder, too, each time a new quest starts, why am I still doing this?

Thanks for the laugh about the 2-ton carriage 🤣. Seems to be the only way to get any enjoyment anymore is to read the forum. S8 has lost their way with the 4 or 5 templates they're using now. A tweak here & there to fit the theme can't be that hard!
    This carriage needed upgraded seats, a beautiful stained glass window or 2, maybe a nice bar inside (akin to a limo). I'm sure other players could come up with many other great options for the wee carriage..lol

And, yes, that horse is a complete let down! If the carriage already came with horses, why do we need another completely out of proportion?🤔
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

But I have a gripe S8:
    Wait, what? Is just a horse?! What sense does that even make? Ugh

Rhino Keeper
    But I have a gripe S8:
    Yep. I am a long time player too. I managed to get my carriage to level 7 today, and came here to see what else I need to get in order to get it to 10. After all, it wasn't that hard to get to level 7, so I should be able to do it! WRONG. There is no way. And I am not revolving my life around chopping little pink bushes on a little phone game. Nope and nope.